Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Philanthropic River Energy Generation Method

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Last night I had a dream about river energy generation. In the dream, a scientist taught me how they generate energy from rivers using industrial chemicals. The problem is, I don't remember the names of the chemicals he said.

They had 4 vats. In 2 vats they appeared to have a green sludge, then mixed with what appeared to be salt crystals or quartz. The other 2 vats appeared to have a brown sludge similar to peanut butter in viscosity, mixed with the 4th vat, which I forgot what it was.
1704199008945.png

Then I think the 2 vats got mixed together, then maybe Ionized or electrically charged, I forgot. And there were backup vats too. And then sent into the river to generate power for the whole city. With minimal pollution and carbon emmissions.

I forgot what the scientist told me so I am giving away this for free, if a someone figures this out and becomes a billionaire then they owe me a lot of money.

this system lacks a way to transport energy
supposing the vats will generate energy from the river after the given chemical reaction
there is no way to contain it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this system lacks a way to transport energy
supposing the vats will generate energy from the river after the given chemical reaction
there is no way to contain it
I do not remember the dream but this was all sorted out in the dream.

Basically, some chemicals were added to the water as fuel, and either the chemicals generated heat or electricity, or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rkelly Looksmaxxing 0