Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@pig didn’t like my lame joke

so lame...

what did the farmer say to the cow on top of the barn?🤔
 
probably still didn't get it and just thought you were disrespecting tbh

data-laughing.gif
 
He doesnt want to be called asian too yet he is half asian lol
When did I say don’t like being called asian lol I’m openly admitting I’m half korean and that doesn’t even remotely relate to the topic

Self projection is an evil thing
 
When did I say don’t like being called asian lol I’m openly admitting I’m half Korean and that doesn’t even remotely relate to the topic

Self projection is an evil thing
Ah shibal loma!
 
I’m gonna be honest with you gengar

That was an extremely shit joke and there was no way I would be able to understand what you meant
HAHA 🤣

That’s my expertise. You sound like my brother. Always telling me my jokes are shit, with a straight face. 🥹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top