Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He doesnt want to be called asian too yet he is half asian lolHe said he was gonna work as an inventory clerk and so I asked him what he’s gonna invent
![]()
“How the FUCK did you get up there?”so lame...
what did the farmer say to the cow on top of the barn?![]()
Aww personalitytyrone detected.
Hapas don’t like lame humor ig.He doesnt want to be called asian too yet he is half asian lol
"mooove"“How the FUCK did you get up there?”
I laughed."mooove"
He didn’t get it at allprobably still didn't get it and just thought you were disrespecting tbh
![]()
LMAO HILARIOUS U SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN HAHAHAHAHAHe said he was gonna work as an inventory clerk and so I asked him what he’s gonna invent
![]()
LMAO HILARIOUS U SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN HAHAHAHAHA
Bro I don’t understand what that meantHe said he was gonna work as an inventory clerk and so I asked him what he’s gonna invent
![]()
When did I say don’t like being called asian lol I’m openly admitting I’m half korean and that doesn’t even remotely relate to the topicHe doesnt want to be called asian too yet he is half asian lol
let’s have a picnic fuyu buyuHe said he was gonna work as an inventory clerk and so I asked him what he’s gonna invent
![]()
Inventory clerk.Bro I don’t understand what that meant
Ah shibal loma!When did I say don’t like being called asian lol I’m openly admitting I’m half Korean and that doesn’t even remotely relate to the topic
Self projection is an evil thing
Sounds good!!let’s have a picnic fuyu buyu
I’m gonna be honest with you gengarInventory clerk.
HAHAI’m gonna be honest with you gengar
That was an extremely shit joke and there was no way I would be able to understand what you meant