Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Playing around with opry's features and seeing what causes inceldom

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
So there was an Ai app and I played around with opry's features.

Adding gay makeup made him more attractive, but he didn't look exactly like a woman.
Adding lipstick made him look exactly like a woman.
Reducing his makeup made him look more incel.
Raising his eyebrows to make his browbones more feminine seemed to have a negligible effect one way or the other. But the app gimped me and put a watermark over it so I could not raise his eyebrows more.
Tilting his eyes one way or the other didn't seem to have that much of an effect one way or the other, tilting his eyes one way made him look more Oriental, tiling his eyes the other way made him look more like a European cuck.
Making his lips bigger made him look somewhat more incel, while making his lips smaller didn't detract from him very much.

The biggest causes of inceldom though, was something I didn't expect.
- Making his eyes bigger seemed to decrease his looks levels drastically. Reducing his eye size also reduced his looks level, but not as drastically. Making his eyes bigger seemed to make your attention go to his lower third instead of his eyes, which is the opposite of what I expected. One explanation though, is that the Ai maybe made his eyes slightly more blurry and that is what made him achieve more inceldom.
- Making his eyebrows flat to the horizontal plane made him look more incel. This was the other biggest looksmin. Making his eyebrows more angled may have looksmaxxed him, but its really a matter of taste, he looked different, but arguably overall the same lookslevel as before.

Keep in mind this all Ai generated so YMMV. For example, when adding lipstick, the Ai rotated his bones, so the ai didn't actually only add lipstick. So the ai may have done more than what is implied by the parameters. YMMV also because none of you look like opry anyway, so this advice may only be opry type specific.

Can you show examples ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you show examples ?
i saved only 4 pics, the websites dont have a Copy and Paste menu when i right click so its tedious lol

standard opry:
1713792533360.png

opry with raised eyebrows:
1713792559081.png

pic of me just messing around with random ai filters, the ai added asymettry so its unfair to rate this one:
1713792606057.png

a looksmin opry:
1713792641434.png

a looksmin opry:
1713792641434.png
this one is incel tier

Back