Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Please girls be honest, no sugar coating: Do you think being a 5'1 female prevents you from being a 10/10 ?

ramla

I grew up with injonction that only tall women can be 10/10. In Italy, they believe that "height is half of beauty" and in arab cultures "being a tall woman is 2/3 of the beauty".
And the pageant industry didn't differ as they don't allow sub 5'7 women from participating.
Also the return of the tall VS models this year that happened on the demand of their customers (who let's face it are predominantly men).
Also the injunction that women under a certain height are "kids" which basically strips away our womanhood.

How can I believe, after all this, that I'd be considered a 10/10, or even above 3/10 ?

I only like tall girls but most guys like shorties/shawtys (short girls)

Also no person can be 10/10 and yea short girls cant be super attractive imo (atleast to me)

I only like tall girls but most guys like shorties/shawtys (short girls)

Also no person can be 10/10 and yea short girls cant be super attractive imo (atleast to me)
Sorry i like girls of all heights if they attractive but i really like tall girls (i like them specially)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Men like anything shit thread
They like anything for hookups/ONS obviously, they even take the ugliest obese women to sleep around.

I was talking about long term relationships.

It stays the same.
Do you really think a guy will like to be seen in public with a complete 1/10 morbidly obese woman with acne and stinky teeth? No man would want to marry her. F*ck her? Yes , but marry? Absolutely not.

Do you really think a guy will like to be seen in public with a complete 1/10 morbidly obese woman with acne and stinky teeth? No man would want to marry her. F*ck her? Yes , but marry? Absolutely not.
Probably would marry. Most men are desperate

I grew up with injonction that only tall women can be 10/10. In Italy, they believe that "height is half of beauty" and in arab cultures "being a tall woman is 2/3 of the beauty".
And the pageant industry didn't differ as they don't allow sub 5'7 women from participating.
Also the return of the tall VS models this year that happened on the demand of their customers (who let's face it are predominantly men).
Also the injunction that women under a certain height are "kids" which basically strips away our womanhood.

How can I believe, after all this, that I'd be considered a 10/10, or even above 3/10 ?
but being tall can just make you look lanky innit? An di don't think many men want a girl thats tall, but someone that is around 4-6 inches shorter than them. I think

but being tall can just make you look lanky innit? An di don't think many men want a girl thats tall, but someone that is around 4-6 inches shorter than them. I think
Then explain why tallness is seen as the ultimate beauty figure in beauty contests

Then explain why tallness is seen as the ultimate beauty figure in beauty contests
depends where your from. Like in korean, tall girls are ideal but in the uk, being tall can be desireable but shawtys are loved here.

depends where your from. Like in korean, tall girls are ideal but in the uk, being tall can be desireable but shawtys are loved here.
Tall chicks are the ideal *everywhere*.

Name me one single country where short women are seen as more beautiful/ideal than tall ones?

maybe in the uk, depends your body fat percentage. If your 5"1 and fit, then your gonna be liked.
UK? Are you kidding me? lmao. This is one of the most superpodel-simping countries in the world. There is no way a 5'1 fit chick is gonna be preferred as a beauty standard than a Noami Campbell.

UK? Are you kidding me? lmao. This is one of the most superpodel-simping countries in the world. There is no way a 5'1 fit chick is gonna be preferred as a beauty standard than a Noami Campbell.
who?

Then use your fingers muscles to type her name on Google.
Damn, the gaslighting is real
i ain't trying to gaslight you, this went off topic. But anyways, just try to find a guy that you like and hope that he likes short girls.

i ain't trying to gaslight you, this went off topic. But anyways, just try to find a guy that you like and hope that he likes short girls.
I can't . No man in his own mind would friendzone a supermodel and settle for a midget subhuman like me.

girl, stop downplaying yourself. Maybe do some stretch exercises to gain some extra inches in height. It worked for my sister, so it may work for you
Even while gaining several inches of height she seems very pessimistic

i am also 5'1 and in afghanistan the standard is also for women to be tall. i grew up wanting to be tall and also bc im flat chested i just looked scrawny but now i embrace it by making it a part of me, it matches my fashion style, it feels like me. i think you have to learn to be comfortable with yourself

to sum it up, i think no matter what height you are there is something you can find attractive about it, so embrace what you were given

Non sense lmao

A 5'1 girl is cute and "easy to play with" while a 5'1 male bites the bullet before 25
Even if 5’1 is 3 inches below avg female height 5’6 male is infinitely harder probably

Non sense lmao

A 5'1 girl is cute and "easy to play with" while a 5'1 male bites the bullet before 25
yea idk why op is insecure when being short is attractive in many places. my tall female friends are insecure about being tall (5'10)

i made a post similar to this but on the flip side, being tall has its pros and cons and being short has its pros and cons.You r probably more attractive to the masses as it is generally seen a feminine as estrogen fuses the bones earlier causing women to b usually shorter than men.