Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Please girls be honest, no sugar coating: Do you think being a 5'1 female prevents you from being a 10/10 ?

Do you really think a guy will like to be seen in public with a complete 1/10 morbidly obese woman with acne and stinky teeth? No man would want to marry her. F*ck her? Yes , but marry? Absolutely not.
I will not even touch that creature

i think ur just stupid so u make statements amd stupid threads

All men like *especially* tall women. Hence my thread.
U think i am all men ?

DId u ignore this message
I only like tall girls but most guys like shorties/shawtys (short girls)

Also no person can be 10/10 and yea short girls cant be super attractive imo (atleast to me)

Then explain why tallness is seen as the ultimate beauty figure in beauty contests
Because manlet genes give manlet children

And why women prefer tall men because if they breed with a short man then thier egg is wasted, life is risked for nothing, and weird problems for nine months for a child with shit genes and they want to have good children so they naturally biologically go for tall men

Most men don't care about thier child and the women they just want to breed with women so they go for any women as long as they normally attractive and shorter than them (some men who can't get normal women go for anything)

The beauty contest only lets people with high genetic quality people to enter (super beautiful people are also high genetic quality)
But in normal life short girls are more able to get partners and attract more men

Female attractiveness is not very dependent on thier heights most women are considered attractive if they are not fat, diseased and they are young and healthy

These competitions do not represent real life most people in them don't appeal to most people either they look alien , diseased etc

UK? Are you kidding me? lmao. This is one of the most superpodel-simping countries in the world. There is no way a 5'1 fit chick is gonna be preferred as a beauty standard than a Noami Campbell.
U just have to have a good face and be fit if u are short and female

Have u heard songs (English ones) they sing about shorties so much

girl, stop downplaying yourself. Maybe do some stretch exercises to gain some extra inches in height. It worked for my sister, so it may work for you
Doesn't work no scientific or factual proof the proof that is there is only anecdotal

I can't . No man in his own mind would friendzone a supermodel and settle for a midget subhuman like me.
Don't even near the crazy men who dare friendzone a supermodel go for better men

i am also 5'1 and in afghanistan the standard is also for women to be tall. i grew up wanting to be tall and also bc im flat chested i just looked scrawny but now i embrace it by making it a part of me, it matches my fashion style, it feels like me. i think you have to learn to be comfortable with yourself
Those countries have very good genes they are warriors and u have shit genes so u r gonna basically suffer there unless u fake good genes via surgeries embracing urself won't change others' minds

Even tall females are fetishized.

Short females are fetishized.

Short males? Either jump from a very high building or rope.
No brah height just doesn't matter brah the girl that rejected to u rn was a bullet now u dodged it go to the gym brah and invest and read books u will be a chick magnet by the time ur 50 brah

feel bad for short guys tbf its not fully over i don't fully agree with heightpill because I have seen couples of short guys with pretty girls,pretty girls liking short guys and short (male) family members being married (my grandpa for example,because of he was good in all other areas)
Betabuxxer and the old times were better for men than now

Those countries have very good genes they are warriors and u have shit genes so u r gonna basically suffer there unless u fake good genes via surgeries embracing urself won't change others' minds
i dont knw abt us afghans having good genes ... also me being short doesnt ruin all my other genes does it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
girl, stop downplaying yourself. Maybe do some stretch exercises to gain some extra inches in height. It worked for my sister, so it may work for you
I am done growing, i am not a teen anymore.

The beauty contest only lets people with high genetic quality people to enter (super beautiful people are also high genetic quality)
So you just proved that being tall woman =superior, and short woman=inferior
These competitions do not represent real life most people in them don't appeal to most people either they look alien , diseased etc
Lol! Rich and powerful men will respectfully disagree.

Thanks for being honest.

So you just proved that being tall woman =superior, and short woman=inferior
Yes but u don't get treated like inferior cause ur a female u naturally have higher value than all subchads
Lol! Rich and powerful men will respectfully disagree.
I don't agree with stupid rich and powerful men and they prolly won't agree

They are not blackpilled and don't know shit about this topic they have shallow thoughts regarding my statements

Thanks for being honest.
i dont knw abt us afghans having good genes ... also me being short doesnt ruin all my other genes does it
Op u don't understand u seem to reject all the truth and have a bias
U want to feel like u are in a bad position
I think u enjoy this feeling of being in a bad position

I am guessing u have been rejected or suffering from break or people just generally hate u and u think the reason is ur height but let me clear misconceptions

its something mental about u that people hate

If u are born xx chromosome and don't look absolutely hideous then u have nothing to worry about if u are not very hypergamous

No just ur height genes are bad everything is good

Also 5 ft 1 is not 'bad' for females

If u are not satisfied with ur height then get limb lengthening surgery for your legs or kill yourself

These are the 2 options for midgets who have stopped growing and are in a bad position cause of their short height

Don’t place limits upon yourself, if you are so assured you are done growing then you have done growing, if you are not then you still have a chance to grow more. But it depends can you change your mindset to one that wants to grow and will do everything they take to achieve that or one that will simply accept so called “truth” or “reality” and not try to manifest your own reality crafted by you, from sheer will power and belief.
You can grow, even if it be one inch that is better than nothing. Although I agree that it is harder as you are female meaning naturally there are lower levels of testosterone, you still may be able to grow if you elongate your shin bones through a few exercises as shin bones that grow are basically permanently grown and then also increase bone density as elongating the bone makes it fracture prone and brittle but getting a higher bone density through osteoblasts can help strengthen the bone and then you could be an inch or two taller.

Don’t place limits upon yourself, if you are so assured you are done growing then you have done growing, if you are not then you still have a chance to grow more. But it depends can you change your mindset to one that wants to grow and will do everything they take to achieve that or one that will simply accept so called “truth” or “reality” and not try to manifest your own reality crafted by you, from sheer will power and belief.
You can grow, even if it be one inch that is better than nothing. Although I agree that it is harder as you are female meaning naturally there are lower levels of testosterone, you still may be able to grow if you elongate your shin bones through a few exercises as shin bones that grow are basically permanently grown and then also increase bone density as elongating the bone makes it fracture prone and brittle but getting a higher bone density through osteoblasts can help strengthen the bone and then you could be an inch or two taller.
Dnr she need to get a xray of wrists to see if the growth plates are open then ruin her health by altering her hormones if her plates are open

Dnr she need to get a xray of wrists to see if the growth plates are open then ruin her health by altering her hormones if her plates are open
You can do shin bone lengthening when your plates are closed and you can also make you spinal discs thicker to an extent, also getting more hgh shouldn’t alter her too much but it helps in the formation of new hyaline cartilage which never ossifies so it can be used to make more bone density when she has elongated her shin bones.

And men would *dream* to be seen with beauty queens, who are tall
Men do not fantasize those beauty queens because most of them are ugly to us and some who look good dont get fantasized because men don't fantasize about women out of thier leagues most of the time

That's only true because average men can't land a tall beauty queen.
If the average man suddenly can access the supermodels, he would dump the "average woman" and move on with that beauty queen.
First off the average man doesn't get women 90 percent of the time and men won't just get beauty queens magically so its not worth thinking about

and also the beauty queens are top 5 percent what abot the other women they won't be left incels inces cause natural high value of the female gender

And u think men are like women we are not as hypergamous as u people

You can do shin bone lengthening when your plates are closed and you can also make you spinal discs thicker to an extent, also getting more hgh shouldn’t alter her too much but it helps in the formation of new hyaline cartilage which never ossifies so it can be used to make more bone density when she has elongated her shin bones.
Limb lengthening surgery?

And men would *dream* to be seen with beauty queens, who are tall

That's only true because average men can't land a tall beauty queen.
If the average man suddenly can access the supermodels, he would dump the "average woman" and move on with that beauty queen.
This like saying that if men could fly then they would fly
the reason they are walking is cause they can't fly

This like saying that if men could fly then they would fly
the reason they are walking is cause they can't fly
So you agree that the only men "interested" in me are just "settling" for me. They never dreamt of being with me.

Even if it was possible and had the $$$ to do so. I'd end up 5'5 at most. Not enough to be close to a 10/10
Too bad now u have kill urself because u r deemed worthless in this society :pepehands:

Limb lengthening surgery?
No surgery involved. https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/#mental (read url that is one of the methods, the other is an stretching), to make it easier and so it is more effective use chaos training https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/chaos-training.html.
Combined even with the worst results you will probably get an extra three inches. However this doesn’t cover it fully and you need to increase bone density if you do elongate any bones so they aren’t fracture prone.

So you agree that the only men "interested" in me are just "settling" for me. They never dreamt of being with me.
Men dream of having girlfriends they just don't care as long as u r not ugly and u r young femele

No surgery involved. https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/#mental (read url that is one of the methods, the other is an stretching), to make it easier and so it is more effective use chaos training https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/chaos-training.html.
Combined even with the worst results you will probably get an extra three inches. However this doesn’t cover it fully and you need to increase bone density if you do elongate any bones so they aren’t fracture prone.
Dnr cope

Even if it was possible and had the $$$ to do so. I'd end up 5'5 at most. Not enough to be close to a 10/10
No one is a 10/10, other than that if you are reasonably attractive and intelligent then I am sure men will want you. If you have curves that helps as well.

Men dream of having girlfriends they just don't care as long as u r not ugly and u r young femele
If a man had to pick between:
1) a pretty and skinny short woman
2)a pretty and skinny tall woman

He would pick 2) because men care about how he is viewed in public, and men love to be seen with supermodel tier girlfriends to impres his male peers and make them jealous.

No one is a 10/10, other than that if you are reasonably attractive and intelligent then I am sure men will want you. If you have curves that helps as well.
Victoria Secret models and beauty queens are 10/10.

NO I don't if someone dreams of being with a girl its not cause of her height only women dream being with someone cause of their height

U have to stop thinking that we are like u we are better and more good hearted people than

If a man had to pick between:
1) a pretty and skinny short woman
2)a pretty and skinny tall woman

He would pick 2) because men care about how he is viewed in public, and men love to be seen with supermodel tier girlfriends to impres his male peers and make them jealous.
Me personally if the woman is pretty and skinny I already see that as an absolute W over anyone, height don’t matter if you look nice and aren’t a land whale.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maksik Looksmaxxing 2
M Female Looksmaxxing 13
S Ratings 5
RainbowDash Off-Topic 38