Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please MORPH me ,advice me on surgeries

georgemathew

(excluding the hairline that I will fix, please give me surgery advice and morph me if you can help your brother...)

Can I ascend ?

Pics :

1 year ago : https://pasteboard.co/IwqwtGL.jpg

now :

https://pasteboard.co/IwqutJR.jpg with lenses im not gay just for fun

\

Thank you brothers, I trust you

Hair transplant is really all you need... Maybe throw on some contacts

Hair transplant is really all you need... Maybe throw on some contacts
he seems to have a short skull at least in the first image, also his eyebrows needs to be darker and his hair density is really bad is almost like beign bald but he has a decent lower third

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You look like you mog me (and many men)
I guess hair does such a change. From getting 7/10 girls I went to 2/10 in a few years

Btw I thought to consider :
Rhinoplasty
Chin implant

But if you say I look overall ok except hair i d k .

@Neo : I have somewhat to no body fat, I run, fast, train mma daily. I guess you were refering to nasolabial folds? If so I might consider cheekbone fat transfer ??

Thanks pls more opinions...

I guess hair does such a change. From getting 7/10 girls I went to 2/10 in a few years

Btw I thought to consider :
Rhinoplasty
Chin implant

But if you say I look overall ok except hair i d k .

@Neo : I have somewhat to no body fat, I run, fast, train mma daily. I guess you were refering to nasolabial folds? If so I might consider cheekbone fat transfer ??

Thanks pls more opinions...
Jfl asking neo like he is the god of looksmaxxing advice 😂

1,73 cm

No one to morph me ?:(

Guys tell me serious shouldI get fillers for nasolabial folds or Not?

897654.png
ok buddy boyo your pictures were kind of shit so i made do with this one. dont know why you would want a rhino theres absolutely nothing wrong with your nose its in fact your maxilla thats your biggest problem. a recessed maxilla always makes the nose look bigger than it is. this morph showed what you could look like with a properly developed maxilla plus the chin could indeed be achievable with an implant.

Please send in private or link.. dont post pics directly on site

View attachment 4628
ok buddy boyo your pictures were kind of shit so i made do with this one. dont know why you would want a rhino theres absolutely nothing wrong with your nose its in fact your maxilla thats your biggest problem. a recessed maxilla always makes the nose look bigger than it is. this morph showed what you could look like with a properly developed maxilla plus the chin could indeed be achievable with an implant.
LFA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n9wiff Off-Topic 70
I Introduce Yourself 10
acketar Introduce Yourself 8
sycholol Looksmaxxing 14