Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please rate my face and give me advice on how to improve it.

u all got deep voices and u r big framed and usually tall and muscular

also u got AKs everywhere and children know how to disassemble guns
and india makes missiles with russia

u guys are scary
america wants to be scary thats why they hate you
also u guys greatly fought and defeated nazi Germany in World war 2

my mom does the same but she listens sometimes

my grandmother when she was not sick used to over feed whenever i visited her
she is now sick and i miss everything 😔
i hope she feels better soon

Hello again. In my past trades, I had swelling and it was difficult to assess my face. I'm sorry that I've been posting 3 threads on this topic already, but I think this time my face can now be evaluated. I am 14 years old, 176cm tall
damn, you’re pretty already, if you want a more feminine look try curling your lashes, your eyebrows have a good shape, try eyeliner but a “small” eyeliner, you look like a model, let me think on how to get a more feminine look, but i think you’re so pretty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
damn, you’re pretty already, if you want a more feminine look try curling your lashes, your eyebrows have a good shape, try eyeliner but a “small” eyeliner, you look like a model, let me think on how to get a more feminine look, but i think you’re so pretty
Thank you very much, it's a damn pleasure.When I go outside, I make up my eyes with a brown pencil, apply mascara, concealer and bb cream

Thank you very much, it's a damn pleasure.When I go outside, I make up my eyes with a brown pencil, apply mascara, concealer and bb cream
sorry for not giving you any other advice, maybe try styling your hair with curls (they never fail to look feminine) but maybe you also do that so

Hello again. In my past trades, I had swelling and it was difficult to assess my face. I'm sorry that I've been posting 3 threads on this topic already, but I think this time my face can now be evaluated. I am 14 years old, 176cm tall
Your features are unique for a 14 year old girl. A lot of girls that are 14 and goes to my school has more chubby, less slim faces.

I would say you're a 6.5 or 7, might be a bit biased here but you have nice hooded eyelids with a more masculine brow ridge, your zygomatic bones are the first thing that I noticed since it stood out a lot because of how sharp it is, you have a nice v-shaped jawline, and a narrow nose structure. So, I would say that you have a lot of potential to become a stacylite if you looked into doing some sort of makeup and changing up your hair a bit.

Your features are unique for a 14 year old girl. A lot of girls that are 14 and goes to my school has more chubby, less slim faces.

I would say you're a 6.5 or 7, might be a bit biased here but you have nice hooded eyelids with a more masculine brow ridge, your zygomatic bones are the first thing that I noticed since it stood out a lot because of how sharp it is, you have a nice v-shaped jawline, and a narrow nose structure. So, I would say that you have a lot of potential to become a stacylite if you looked into doing some sort of makeup and changing up your hair a bit.
Thank you very much, I am very pleased. And now I look a little different, since that moment I have lost 5-7 kg. If you want, maybe I'll share some fresh photos.

Thank you very much, I am very pleased. And now I look a little different, since that moment I have lost 5-7 kg. If you want, maybe I'll share some fresh photos.
Yes you can share them, but only if you feel comfortable doing so. Also, I hope you're losing weight in a healthy manner, don't do anything too extreme since your face is really slim already<3

Yes you can share them, but only if you feel comfortable doing so. Also, I hope you're losing weight in a healthy manner, don't do anything too extreme since your face is really slim already<3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_215203_edit_424439582271473.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_215203_edit_424439582271473.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240826_215212_edit_424421765590074.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_215212_edit_424421765590074.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240826_215239_edit_424410334949974.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_215239_edit_424410334949974.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240821_225126_edit_424008667679398.jpg
    IMG_20240821_225126_edit_424008667679398.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 13
In total, I lost 28-29 kg and plan to lose another 13 kg, and maybe I'll stop there. Later, maybe I'll show my photo in September 2023, but it's totally fucked up

Wow, you literally are so gorgeous. As a girl, I really wished I had your facial structure, especially your midfacial area. Also, keep up the great work! There is no doubt in my mind that you'll eventually ascend once you are older.

Wow, you literally are so gorgeous. As a girl, I really wished I had your facial structure, especially your midfacial area. Also, keep up the great work! There is no doubt in my mind that you'll eventually ascend once you are older.
Thanks again, I'm incredibly pleased to hear that. I have never received compliments, I received them on this forum, and before that they were only from my parents

Omg, I'm the same. My parents or relatives are the only people who compliment me; everyone else just ignore me or tell me I look like a boy 😭
Yes, I am often told that I look like a boy.

Omg, I'm the same. My parents or relatives are the only people who compliment me; everyone else just ignore me or tell me I look like a boy 😭
Hahahaha. And it may seem that I'm talking nonsense, but my not-quite-adequate grandmother constantly says that as a child I needed to take growth-retarding pills and that I have an ugly nose. And she is constantly unhappy that I am taller than her (her height is 151 centimeters, and mine is 176).

You honestly don't look bad. You have nice zygos, a decent nose, and a good jaw. The only thing throwing me off is your brow ridge. You have a masculine looking face with low trust features, and a sort of angry look.

Eyebrows more positively tilted than mine.

I think what people are mentioning about your brow ridge is actually more about your highly tilted eyebrows. Other than that, everything looks good, nothing really stands out as bad.
No, I'm talking about bone structure.

No, I'm talking about bone structure.
Her brow ridge isn't really pronounced like a man's. The only potential downside might be that her forehead is slightly sloped rather than fully rounded, but that’s not the same as having a prominent brow ridge. The illusion could be due to the fat pads above her eyes, which make them appear hooded and give the impression that the eyes are deep set, making it seem like the brow ridge is more prominent than it actually is.

Her brow ridge isn't really pronounced like a man's. The only potential downside might be that her forehead is slightly sloped rather than fully rounded, but that’s not the same as having a prominent brow ridge. The illusion could be due to the fat pads above her eyes, which make them appear hooded and give the impression that the eyes are deep set, making it seem like the brow ridge is more prominent than it actually is.
Yeah, I could see that having truth to it.

You are good looking just dont be angry your eyes look angry but beatiful :)

You are good looking just dont be angry your eyes look angry but beatiful :)
Thank you very much. These photos are already outdated. I look different because I've lost weight since then.

You should def consult an endocrinologist. You probably have too much testosterone or smth. Masculine features, 176 cm height… Something is wrong with your hormones

You look like a really pretty boy. You could pull all the boys on gay dating sites, not gonna lie
Game is game 🤷🫡

You kinda look like Cara Delavigne

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Ratings 11
R Ratings 16
Project101 Ratings 9
LGCh Ratings 12