Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

PLEASE someone help me w my eyebrows

Maddog

.
Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
485
Online time
2d 11h
Reputation
579
I’ve been using topical 5% minoxidil for 6 months straight on my eyebrows, hairline and lashes and for some reason it’s done jackshit on my eyebrows, I need advice because for some reason as you can see on the tail of my eyebrow there should be hair there but I can grow hair there and my hairs are so thin, so I have to fill in my eyebrows everyday due to this, I’m so sick of it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0449.webp
    IMG_0449.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 10
oral minox or try using latisse on them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top