Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious pls help

hop"eddmounted

Never trust anyone
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
151
Online time
17h 25m
Reputation
135
Location
Russia
I plan to take 500 mg of testosterone enanthate—250 mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday. So, when and how much anastrozole should I take? And the most important question: how much HCG should I inject, and when should I start?
 
I am not super experienced and I have not gotten on cycle blood work, but here has been my experience:

I started with ~400 mg of testosterone cypionate injected twice a week. Since then, I have switched to ~550 (on paper) of testosterone enanthate a week injecting EOD. Throughout, I have used 1 mg of arimidex daily. I have not gotten any classic low estrogen symptoms nor have I gotten gyno or other high estrogen symptoms (pretty obvious from the dose). I can estimate from my libido, blood pressure, and changes in water retention early in the cycle that my net change in estrogen has been a decrease. If you are worried about your growth plates, start with a heavier dose like I did. If growth plates are not your concern, I would recommend budgeting 1 mg EOD or .5 mg EOD as a reasonable dose. Hope this helps.
 
I am not super experienced and I have not gotten on cycle blood work, but here has been my experience:

I started with ~400 mg of testosterone cypionate injected twice a week. Since then, I have switched to ~550 (on paper) of testosterone enanthate a week injecting EOD. Throughout, I have used 1 mg of arimidex daily. I have not gotten any classic low estrogen symptoms nor have I gotten gyno or other high estrogen symptoms (pretty obvious from the dose). I can estimate from my libido, blood pressure, and changes in water retention early in the cycle that my net change in estrogen has been a decrease. If you are worried about your growth plates, start with a heavier dose like I did. If growth plates are not your concern, I would recommend budgeting 1 mg EOD or .5 mg EOD as a reasonable dose. Hope this helps.
thx
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top