- Joined
- Aug 29, 2026
- Messages
- 3,132
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 9d 3h
- Reputation
- 5,525
- Location
- in my supreme slides
could someone knowledgeable in ratios please help me in pms 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thank you bro
No I can't help you I apologizecould someone knowledgeable in ratios please help me in pms![]()
yeah I forgive youNo I can't help you I apologize![]()
![]()
yescould someone knowledgeable in ratios please help me in pms![]()
Shit you are a woman?
YeahShit you are a woman?
Stop talking with meYeah
My badStop talking with me
My bad
Ion know who did that bruView attachment 428784
I noticed ts first lmfao
Since im on my school computer I dont, sorry bro you dont have to rateDo you have better quality pic, I can't really rate at all
igucould someone knowledgeable in ratios please help me in pms![]()
I already sent it in this thread because of issues
nice moisturizer bro @Yeat
stacy
thanks bro im not gonna get full nose surgery js alarplastynice moisturizer bro @Yeat
anyways lose face fat and debloat
fix the eyebrows cut them into a feminine shape
nose kind of looks chopped so you need surgery at 18
good for youthanks bro im not gonna get full nose surgery js alarplasty
whats moisturizer meannice moisturizer bro @Yeat
anyways lose face fat and debloat
fix the eyebrows cut them into a feminine shape
nose kind of looks chopped so you need surgery at 18
your skin looks moisturizedwhats moisturizer mean![]()
ur face shiny as hellwhats moisturizer mean![]()
You like me bro?your skin looks moisturized
??You like me bro?
What are you thoughts on me
try to get marpe at young while ur palate is still soft as a kidaight my plan is: marpe, msdo, alarplasty, myofunctional shi, frenulum cutting, infraorbital implants
good luckaight my plan is: marpe, msdo, alarplasty, myofunctional shi, frenulum cutting, infraorbital implants
you were chill before you started flirting with my girlWhat are you thoughts on me?
it doesn't need a soft palate its screw assisted for fusedtry to get marpe at young while ur palate is still soft as a kid
of course I will im gonna get a job theregood luck
keep doing that government shit
Bro I do not know whyur face shiny as hell
oilin upBro I do not know why