Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Positive canthal tilt

the next o'pry

Positive canthal tilt is a contribution of eye-socket convexity and head tilt.

By eye-socket, I mean that your orbitals are recessed relative to your nasal bridge, giving you a more convex eye-level cross-section as viewed from above i.e. when looking from above, the inner corners of the eyes are displaced further forward than the outer corners.

1565803644940.png
Eye-socket convexity is a key difference between prey and predator eyes.
Rabbits have extreme eye-socket convexity which mean their eyes are on the side of their head. also they have permanent head tilt that's why they have pct
1565803881363.png 1565804509996.png 1565804589828.png 1565804722945.png
while Owls have no eye-socket convex and their eyes look straight on.
1565804077750.png 1565804286850.png 1565804443274.png

When someone with prey eyes tilts there head up, the convex geometry of their eye sockets mean that the inner corners of their eyes rise more than the outer corners increasing the appearance of positive canthal tilt

Obviously, there are other factors to Positive canthal tilt is a contribution of eye-socket convexity and head tilt.

So which position should our head be at to see accurately whether we have pct or not ?

Why do ricecels almost always have PCT?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well if your talking about Asians almost all of them have pct but the problem is they don't have good bones to support their eyes
1565941222249.png
compare this with o'pry and you will understand

well if your talking about Asians almost all of them have pct but the problem is they don't have good bones to support their eyes
View attachment 3182
my mate, swear to god, has almost the exact same eye shape as o pry but he doesnt have the bones. a few surgeries and he'd probably be the asian equivalent of o pry.

View attachment 3182
One of the biggest problems with asains is the lack of a good brow ridge

One of the biggest problems with asains is the lack of a good brow ridge
my biggest flaw id probably ascend a few points if i even remotely had a brow ridge

my biggest flaw id probably ascend a few points if i even remotely had a brow ridge
How old are you? Have you tried bonesmashing it? Also taking high amounts of hgh can improve brow ridge.
Many lifters who roid for long periods of time develop strong masculine brow ridges

How old are you? Have you tried bonesmashing it? Also taking high amounts of hgh can improve brow ridge.
Many lifters who roid for long periods of time develop strong masculine brow ridges
im 16, dont wanna bonesmash till i finish puberty. honestly been thinking bout doing roids dunno where ill get hgh or roids tho..

ill send you pic, i dont bonesmashing will really help.

Positive canthal tilt is a contribution of eye-socket convexity and head tilt.

By eye-socket, I mean that your orbitals are recessed relative to your nasal bridge, giving you a more convex eye-level cross-section as viewed from above i.e. when looking from above, the inner corners of the eyes are displaced further forward than the outer corners.

View attachment 3011
Eye-socket convexity is a key difference between prey and predator eyes.
Rabbits have extreme eye-socket convexity which mean their eyes are on the side of their head. also they have permanent head tilt that's why they have pct
View attachment 3012 View attachment 3016 View attachment 3017 View attachment 3018
while Owls have no eye-socket convex and their eyes look straight on.
View attachment 3013 View attachment 3014 View attachment 3015

When someone with prey eyes tilts there head up, the convex geometry of their eye sockets mean that the inner corners of their eyes rise more than the outer corners increasing the appearance of positive canthal tilt

Obviously, there are other factors to Positive canthal tilt is a contribution of eye-socket convexity and head tilt.
main-qimg-48f66eef6060c56217d4db3bad6c846c.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my mate, swear to god, has almost the exact same eye shape as o pry but he doesnt have the bones. a few surgeries and he'd probably be the asian equivalent of o pry.
with the right bones position we all can be the next o'pry

Back