Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Posting my 2month transformation here

Luffy

Embodiment of freedom
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
6,644
Solutions
2
Online time
23d 7h
Reputation
19,074

Attachments

  • IMG_3639.webp
    IMG_3639.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 22
  • copy_EB7EA928-F357-409E-8532-5EF7B2B1DEC3.webp
    copy_EB7EA928-F357-409E-8532-5EF7B2B1DEC3.webp
    371.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3640.webp
    IMG_3640.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3637.webp
    IMG_3637.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 21
  • copy_322C5FF4-DAA8-4BA4-845A-E339D6EE0625.webp
    copy_322C5FF4-DAA8-4BA4-845A-E339D6EE0625.webp
    853.6 KB · Views: 23
  • copy_C99D46C1-FE34-423D-AE72-F4E6847C1EC6.webp
    copy_C99D46C1-FE34-423D-AE72-F4E6847C1EC6.webp
    109 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3634.webp
    IMG_3634.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 23
mirin shoulders, keep going bro
You can tell Benny thinks he deserves to live
Sadly that can not make up for the face

Thanks. My shoulder have always been a strong point bc of sports
You’re white and gymmaxxed, I promise you girls won’t care about your face
 
he's right, you've seen my transformation right? when i was sub 3 i still was pulling cuz i was gymmaxxed
I have seen your face once in the thread asking about rhino.

But yeah I’m extra hard on myself and make things worse tbh. I’ve always been told I can “pull” but that goes in one ear out the other and I just stare at my flaws
 
I have seen your face once in the thread asking about rhino.
recently? why the fuck did you not answer
But yeah I’m extra hard on myself and make things worse tbh. I’ve always been told I can “pull” but that goes in one ear out the other and I just stare at my flaws
yeah ngl it's hard when you're this deep, but at some point you gotta realize extremism mindset in looksmaxxing solves nothing
 
yo what did i do
Be a Chad
I have seen your face once in the thread asking about rhino.

But yeah I’m extra hard on myself and make things worse tbh. I’ve always been told I can “pull” but that goes in one ear out the other and I just stare at my flaws
Another fakecel spotted. I hate you!
 
recently? why the fuck did you not answer
Sorry😭 I’m not the best at facial measurements and determining surgeries. My expertise is the gym
yeah ngl it's hard when you're this deep, but at some point you gotta realize extremism mindset in looksmaxxing solves nothing
Yeah I’ve been trying man. One day I’ll have my confidence back bc I think ok and the next I’m back to being disgusted by myself and scared everyone is looking at me. Inhib shi ig
 
I have no proof of this though.
The only level of attraction I care for is that of girls coming up to ME for my number. But that is not achievable with surgery
It’s gonna happen eventually, I promise you. If by the end of the school year
 
Good aesthetic physique bud, i'm not sure if gear gonna be helpful for you.
Women tend to like physiques like that
I was planning on doing a smaller dose anyways. Build more muscle while still getting leaner

I’ve been wanting to do gear for years now so it’s also kind of a personal goal to pin
 
I was planning on doing a smaller dose anyways. Build more muscle while still getting leaner

I’ve been wanting to do gear for years now so it’s also kind of a personal goal to pin
from a looksmaxxing standpoint, doing anything over trt does doesn't make much sense

that being said, if you want to pin, pin. I won't lie when I was on test it felt great
 
from a looksmaxxing standpoint, doing anything over trt does doesn't make much sense

that being said, if you want to pin, pin. I won't lie when I was on test it felt great
Ye I was low test, and Mabye like EQ and an oral
 
W king of the pirates love you bro!
 
what didn't you like out of var? curious now
I’m going based on personal experiences

I’ve seen many people first hand so var doesn’t stack up to drol. But Ik var isn’t a bad oral

It’s between drol, var, and trol rn. I still need to do a lot of research and read guides here tbh
 
I’m going based on personal experiences

I’ve seen many people first hand so var doesn’t stack up to drol. But Ik var isn’t a bad oral

It’s between drol, var, and trol rn. I still need to do a lot of research and read guides here tbh
I might do some var its light anyways🙄🙄
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top