Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story PREACHING THE MEW BIBLE

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Mike Mew bible 2:2

Thus the Nosebreathers and the Mouthbreathers were completed, and all their chewing and tongue thrusting.
Zoom in (real dimensions: 1024 x 576)Image

By the seventh day Mike Mew completed His tongue thrusting which He had done, and He chewed on the seventh day from all His tongue thrusting which He had done.
Zoom in (real dimensions: 973 x 658)Image

Then Mike Mew blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His chewing and tongue thrusting which Mike Mew had created and made.

-The Mike Mew bible
Zoom in (real dimensions: 1000 x 559)Image

Mike Mew bible 4:4

For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: "On the seventh day Mike Mew rested from all his Chewing and tongue thrusting."

-The Mike Mew bible

Mike Mew bible 4:10

for anyone who follows Mike Mew's lessons also rests from their chewing and tongue thrusting, just as Mike Mew did from his.

-The Mike Mew bible
Zoom in (real dimensions: 1104 x 828)Image

Repent incels, Mike Mew is your only hope only he can DELIVER US.
Zoom in (real dimensions: 1600 x 1200)Image

Accept incels, Accept Mike Mew as your savior.

AMEW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴹᵒᵈᵉʳᵃᵗᵒʳ​

JoinedApr 9, 2024Messages63Reputation57

Thus the Nosebreathers and the Mouthbreathers were completed, and all their chewing and tongue thrusting.
View attachment 29013Image

By the seventh day Mike Mew completed His tongue thrusting which He had done, and He chewed on the seventh day from all His tongue thrusting which He had done.
View attachment 29015Image

Then Mike Mew blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His chewing and tongue thrusting which Mike Mew had created and made.

-The Mike Mew bible
View attachment 29016Image

For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: "On the seventh day Mike Mew rested from all his Chewing and tongue thrusting."

-The Mike Mew bible

for anyone who follows Mike Mew's lessons also rests from their chewing and tongue thrusting, just as Mike Mew did from his.

-The Mike Mew bible
View attachment 29014Image

View attachment 29012Image

AMEW.
4089362_NOTAWORD.png
AMew moew n*****s

View attachment 29013Image

View attachment 29015Image

-The Mike Mew bible
View attachment 29016Image

-The Mike Mew bible

-The Mike Mew bible
View attachment 29014Image

View attachment 29012Image

AMEW.
Astaghfirullah brother what is this

T
Blasphemy delete now
This nihilus nga is muslim as well. Brother is commiting shirk. @Nihilus Fr if you are muslim delete bcs this is shirk one of the biggest sins in Islam which can get you out of the folds of Islam. I just want to tell you

• Staff
T

This nihilus nga is muslim as well. Brother is commiting shirk. @Nihilus Fr if you are muslim delete bcs this is shirk one of the biggest sins in Islam which can get you out of the folds of Islam. I just want to tell you
who said i am muslim ? you just assumed because i live in tunisia ?

who said i am muslim ? you just assumed because i live in tunisia ?
You said it yourself I think one day. I did not assume but even if it was an assumption it would not be a crazy one knowing that 99% of Tunisia is muslim. Do you consider yourself Arab or Amazigh btw? Most tunisians are retards who think they are Arabs not knowing they are amazigh 😂. Claiming sandmonkeys history while they can claim carthage is crazy imo

• Staff
You said it yourself I think one day. I did not assume but even if it was an assumption it would not be a crazy one knowing that 99% of Tunisia is muslim. Do you consider yourself Arab or Amazigh btw? Most tunisians are retards who think they are Arabs not knowing they are amazigh 😂. Claiming sandmonkeys history while they can claim carthage is crazy imo
tunisia isnt like marroco and algeria ( full of berbers basically ) , there is a big greek and roman ancestry in tunisia as well as arab and berber
i am half berber-arab half punic

tunisia isnt like marroco and algeria ( full of berbers basically ) , there is a big greek and roman ancestry in tunisia as well as arab and berber
i am half berber-arab half punic
Punic DNA is same as amazigh DNA I think. I remember seeing a vid of DNA admixure and it was the same. Northern Moroccans are mostly 70-80% amazigh while being 30-20% amazigh. And southern Moroccans like the sahraoui ones are amazigh + subsaharan. I dunno about Algeria but they are amazigh as well. Tunisia and libya as well with a bit more arab DNA but nothing significant. It is a ridicilous claim that 98% of the country is arab which you will find on the wikipedia. As if the people who lived there before the hillalians came have vanished in to air. Maybe 10% or something has a big percentage of Arab DNA.

Punic DNA is same as amazigh DNA I think. I remember seeing a vid of DNA admixure and it was the same. Northern Moroccans are mostly 70-80% amazigh while being 30-20% amazigh. And southern Moroccans like the sahraoui ones are amazigh + subsaharan. I dunno about Algeria but they are amazigh as well. Tunisia and libya as well with a bit more arab DNA but nothing significant. It is a ridicilous claim that 98% of the country is arab which you will find on the wikipedia. As if the people who lived there before the hillalians came have vanished in to air. Maybe 10% or something has a big percentage of Arab DNA.
while being 30-20% iberian I mean @Nihilus

I dick mog you plus I height mog you plus I life mog you and face mog you. There's nothing good coming out of you on this site. You just shit post all day and give barely any entertainment value. Start contributing or face ban soon. Act like someone valuable and people will treat you as such. Least the narccy pirates give good threads

idk how i feel about mike mew