- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Messages
- 4,199
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 9d 19h
- Reputation
- 7,823
- Location
- Epsteins island
I just got
1mg anastrozole daily
14ius of hgh daily
And some other vitamins prescribed
I also got an x ray of my left hand and my growth plates are fully open
SHould i do other doses instead of what my endocrynologist prescribed?
I Think this is lm related so ill mass tag
1mg anastrozole daily
14ius of hgh daily
And some other vitamins prescribed
I also got an x ray of my left hand and my growth plates are fully open
SHould i do other doses instead of what my endocrynologist prescribed?
I Think this is lm related so ill mass tag
@northka @xorsizm @Nobodyreallycares @Luffy @Splankу @Hypertrophy @copevictim @Ghoultune @meh.guy @whore @yyoloo @klyro @doe.eyed_deer11 @ImNotSorry @rxpeangelz @sodium @iletheile @DEAN 2.0 @Noah Olivier Smith @widepalate @Ascending Machine @saint @sub3 chud @Recai @tomokoisliterallyme @gatetoheaven @darkerthangrey @tension @gaylien @animenerd123 @Neurodivergentt @thistimeiwontquit@10 @cutelittledaisyflower @OYASUMIAZI @ascendingthisyear @foidslayer @SevenColorCrystalBall @kora @Onyxae @1baar @emocel @derpy @JackthehammerJack @Rased @2400_nomie @Beani @benny @Angel @johnarcabob_reincarnated @Spongebob CirclePants @elvs @madma @melanotanjunky @chels_slayer @The Centipede @Dancin @Haurucky @BradyT @arniedagoats @Br4va @ankit13 @thanos5 @clark kent @Buff_miner77 @trueswan @submissivechud @Kalki.unbound.mindset @Byro @Forsaken Destiny @genio @iluvbunnys @Paradise @xoxo @Doe_eyes @lotuus @BigDihDiddy ⚦ @wutdamooo @Kitsune @PingPong @yielded @fallout @gimp @Eren Yeager's disciple @dontcallthemfoidsbro @JDD8 @vespertine @übermenschgrimreaper @ermhilol @leocopes @adelotes @Evilthinker21 @moonlight1 @windtl @True king of LTNs @Dearpleasehelpme
rep
rep