- Joined
- Jul 6, 2025
- Messages
- 5,323
- Online time
- 20d 13h
- Reputation
- 9,372
- Guild
- The Bastard Squad
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes mate XOh thats you?
you said you had romanov blood, from wich side of the family? as well bad decision doing both of those
High IQ, unlike me brah.you said you had romanov blood, from wich side of the family? as well bad decision doing both of those
Fuck.Yes mate X
Fuck what?Fuck.
LolFuck what?
Ya cheeky bugger
fuck man, do you have any plans on reclaiming a title or that's to far off?High IQ, unlike me brah.
My 5x great grandfather was Alexander I, on my dad’s side. Through an illegitimate line. He had no legitimate children who survived childhood.
My family left Russia for Shanghai and Paris during the Revolution, the rest got murdered and their houses taken or burned down![]()
I don’t think it will ever happen mate, world has changed a lot. I get invited to the Russian Nobility Association balls, so that’s a plus at least haha.fuck man, do you have any plans on reclaiming a title or that's to far off?
People use titles, but they’re just not official anymore. My Grandfather was a count, his grandmother was a princess, but when she married my Great-grandfather she became a countess. It worked that way.I don’t think it will ever happen mate, world has changed a lot. I get invited to the Russian Nobility Association balls, so that’s a plus at least haha.