Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Pretty sure I OD,d on Ludes and cognac yesterday.

The Centipede

Imperator Nigrorum
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
5,323
Online time
20d 13h
Reputation
9,365
Guild
The Bastard Squad
IMG_5216.png
 
Look glazed over to fuck.
 
Oh thats you?
 
u have a strong resemblance to the killer from the film creep look him up you will see what i mean
 
you said you had romanov blood, from wich side of the family? as well bad decision doing both of those
High IQ, unlike me brah.

My 5x great grandfather was Alexander I, on my dad’s side. Through an illegitimate line. He had no legitimate children who survived childhood.

My family left Russia for Shanghai and Paris during the Revolution, the rest got murdered and their houses taken or burned down 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
 
High IQ, unlike me brah.

My 5x great grandfather was Alexander I, on my dad’s side. Through an illegitimate line. He had no legitimate children who survived childhood.

My family left Russia for Shanghai and Paris during the Revolution, the rest got murdered and their houses taken or burned down 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
fuck man, do you have any plans on reclaiming a title or that's to far off?
 
fuck man, do you have any plans on reclaiming a title or that's to far off?
I don’t think it will ever happen mate, world has changed a lot. I get invited to the Russian Nobility Association balls, so that’s a plus at least haha.
 
I don’t think it will ever happen mate, world has changed a lot. I get invited to the Russian Nobility Association balls, so that’s a plus at least haha.
People use titles, but they’re just not official anymore. My Grandfather was a count, his grandmother was a princess, but when she married my Great-grandfather she became a countess. It worked that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top