Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Puberty can ascend everyone

lindabella

šŸ’•
A lot of you are teencels, trying to ascend, but biggest factor, determining whether you'll grow up to be the man or a woman is puberty.

If your HPTA axis is supressed during the key stages of lives OR if you've been exposed to endocrine disruptors, it's simply over.. I cannot exaggerate how over it is.. Why not take a look:

NINTCHDBPICT000475195386.jpg
From bullied truecel to 1000 men's dreams.

before-after-ugly-duckling-beauty-transformation-6-586bb2b142402__700.jpg
From disabled pleasure to extraordinary men's threat.

Screenshot_20210207-034936_Gallery.jpg
From "i hate my life" to "teehee, life is a beautiful, sweetie".

I can go on and on, these pictures speak for themselves. Even the antropometry changes significantly through the key stages of life:

aleksis-corbi.jpg
From "buy me a new lego" to "i play men like they're nothing".

Screenshot_20210207-010205_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210207-005841_Chrome.jpgget-a-skinny-girl-make-her-thick-2016-relationshipgoals-24169157.png

šŸ¤“: "She got fat, it's not appropriate" - Astronomical cope. Fat gain is good for women, that simply means that you're not malnourished. Men like bigger butt and breasts on women, it's objective to every men, they all seek out good genes, and that's why i'm right in regards to fat gain (in the legs specifically). Estrogenic fat gain is supposed to be around legs

Notice how every girl gets bigger bum, bigger lips, breasts, anteriorly projected cheekbones, slimmer waist and more mature orbital complex...

Estrogen receptor density/sensitivity is legit, just like the androgen receptors for men. Some girls are more fortunate, hovewer, some are not:

when-you-read-on-the-internet-that-girls-become-pretty-36151552.png

ā˜ this can explain why some femboys are more fortunate than the others when transitioning into males.

puberty can ascend to some extent if you had a shitty childhood, I went from
deformed twink f****t autistic aura ugly as f**k to giga manlet with human face (before i didn't even look human)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
deformed twink f****t autistic aura ugly as f**k to giga manlet with human face (before i didn't even look human)
From subhuman to subhuman it seems šŸ˜‚

If your a male you need genes like this to make puberty great. Lou Ferrigno kicked puberty's ass. Tall as f**k , deep ass voice and a huge frame with one in a billion genetics body wise.

16 year olds back then:
v45sfolqhxw21.jpg

18 years olds today:
a059669a17626c21df04607967efeacd.jpg

What the actual hell happened? My one Tyrone cousin as a kid before puberty had far more bone mass in his jaw and chin than these faggy twinks have in their entire bodies.

Estrogen receptor density/sensitivity is legit, just like the androgen receptors for men. Some girls are more fortunate, hovewer, some are not this can explain why very few femboys are more fortunate than the others when transitioning into males.

Androgen estrogen receptor density/sensitivity matters, but even then, you'll have more luck winning the lottery than the chances finding a MtF that actually resembles a female. I've never seen one that passes as a girl.

Last edited:
If your a male you need genes like this to make puberty great. Lou Ferrigno kicked puberty's ass. Tall as f**k , deep ass voice and a huge frame with one in a billion genetics wise.

16 year olds back then:
v45sfolqhxw21.jpg

18 years olds today:
a059669a17626c21df04607967efeacd.jpg

What the actual hell happened? My one Tyrone cousin as a kid before puberty had far more bone mass in his jaw and chin than these faggy twinks have in their entire bodies.

Androgen estrogen receptor density/sensitivity matters, but even then, you'll have more luck winning the lottery than the chances finding a MtF that actually resembles a female. I've never seen one that passes as a girl.
wanted to be born in the 50s or before

A lot of you are teencels, trying to ascend, but biggest factor, determining whether you'll grow up to be the man or a woman is puberty.

If your HPTA axis is supressed during the key stages of lives OR if you've been exposed to endocrine disruptors, it's simply over.. I cannot exaggerate how over it is.. Why not take a look:

View attachment 18752
From bullied truecel to 1000 men's dreams.

View attachment 18753
From disabled pleasure to extraordinary men's threat.

View attachment 18755
From "i hate my life" to "teehee, life is a beautiful, sweetie".

I can go on and on, these pictures speak for themselves. Even the antropometry changes significantly through the key stages of life:

View attachment 18756
From "buy me a new lego" to "i play men like they're nothing".

View attachment 18757View attachment 18758View attachment 18759

šŸ¤“: "She got fat, it's not appropriate" - Astronomical cope. Fat gain is good for women, that simply means that you're not malnourished. Men like bigger butt and breasts on women, it's objective to every men, they all seek out good genes, and that's why i'm right in regards to fat gain (in the legs specifically). Estrogenic fat gain is supposed to be around legs

Notice how every girl gets bigger bum, bigger lips, breasts, anteriorly projected cheekbones, slimmer waist and more mature orbital complex...

Estrogen receptor density/sensitivity is legit, just like the androgen receptors for men. Some girls are more fortunate, hovewer, some are not:

View attachment 18760

ā˜ this can explain why some femboys are more fortunate than the others when transitioning into males.
I'm a male in puberty how can I ascend?

Do not do roids if you are in puberty. Do an ai and if you are short then hgh. Ai in puberty will increase your dick size also