Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Pururin appearance

Pururin

its over
Thread soundtrack:

1603110872074.png

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ============๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—============๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ

Comin' through with the bang, meanest motherfucker this forum has ever seen, me, the OG aryan stoic - Pururin.โœจ

3J1_kD.gif

1603111577305.png

I'm white as death, HYPERBOREAN warrior-incel, Tomboy lover, Femboy appreciator, wrongly mistaken as a low T f****t. โœจ

apes.gif

As a stoic leech, I don't take posts personally. Same way I don't intend to denounce any users.โœจ

1603111577305.png

I'm 24 based NEET, leeching off from the government, embarrassment of parents.โœจ

My well spent days consist of hating on niggs and the [redacted]. Rope if you're not a hardcore racist.โœจ

giphy.gif

1603111577305.png

Despite my lack of social credit and lack of hair on my head, I'm a capable ogre.โœจ

Also I'm a kissless, handholdless virgin, a real 21th century monk, spiritual sage. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Because I grown up in the estrogen free environment, I turned out 6'1 dimorphic ogre fighter.โœจ All the city bugmen seethe.

giphy-5.gif

1603111577305.png

Most of the time you'll see me posting about Richie.โœจ Might stop doing that soon. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off
How n***a? my last album was The Chronic (n***a)

Is this what awaits all soon-to-be middle-aged Truecels? Writing essays one can only be bothered to gloss over, on an obscure forum at that...?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is this what awaits all soon-to-be middle-aged Truecels? Writing essays one can only be bothered to gloss over, on an obscure forum at that...?
I tried to make it short... :rolleyes: Anyway, I wouldn't bother to post if this forum had a bigger audience.
.me is a shithole for a reason. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

I tried to make it short... :rolleyes: Anyway, I wouldn't bother to post if this forum had a bigger audience.
.me is a shithole for a reason. ๐Ÿ˜ถ
your post started of good ngl
people only care about how you start and how you finish. at least you started good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
people only care about how you start and how you finish. at least you started good
Can't go wrong with my personal jester-monkey with a mic Dr Dre.

its not about how you do it but how you look when you do it

I don't think I have the will to read through your essay atm (too tired from all the threads today), i'll give it a try, Pururin.

Thread soundtrack:

View attachment 16666

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ============๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—============๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ

Comin' through with the bang, meanest motherfucker this forum has ever seen, me, the OG aryan stoic - Pururin.โœจ

View attachment 16667

View attachment 16668

I'm white as death, HYPERBOREAN warrior-incel, Tomboy lover, Femboy appreciator, wrongly mistaken as a low T f****t. โœจ

View attachment 16669

As a stoic leech, I don't take posts personally. Same way I don't intend to denounce any users.โœจ

View attachment 16668

I'm 24 based NEET, leeching off from the government, embarrassment of parents.โœจ

My well spent days consist of hating on niggs and the [redacted]. Rope if you're not a hardcore racist.โœจ

View attachment 16674

View attachment 16668

Despite my lack of social credit and lack of hair on my head, I'm a capable ogre.โœจ

Also I'm a kissless, handholdless virgin, a real 21th century monk, spiritual sage. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Because I grown up in the estrogen free environment, I turned out 6'1 dimorphic ogre fighter.โœจ All the city bugmen seethe.

View attachment 16678

View attachment 16668

Most of the time you'll see me posting about Richie.โœจ Might stop doing that soon. ๐Ÿ˜‘
200.gif

Back