- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
since you guys like dark triad mfs would you date a guy who tortures animals for fun
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why respond if your not gonna answer the questionAre you retarded
if he was hot women would love thatsince you guys like dark triad mfs would you date a guy who tortures animals for fun
if he’s hot mayeb
copei lied no
macdonald triadcope
what if he had a traumatic backstory and shitif he’s hot mayeb
i lied no but if he hunts them sure
i’m scared he would torture mewhat if he had a traumatic backstory and shit
Foids, sorryOf course yes, girls have no morals
Some very much do i hate when animals get hurtOf course yes, girls have no morals
MirinSome very much do i hate when animals get hurt
U do realize alot of females dont like that shit dont you?Ignore any denial from them here. Just go on reddit or any forum when they confess their boyfriend killed, r**d, stole or even kicked an innocent cat.
I don't see females lining up for good men who aren't 6 feet or Chads? Point is they line up for the worst of men foremost.U do realize alot of females dont like that shit dont you?
I have an indian bf as a white women btwI don't see females lining up for good men who aren't 6 feet or Chads? Point is they line up for the worst of men foremost.
no mentally stable girl would like a sadistic fuck who tortures animalsIgnore any denial from them here. Just go on reddit or any forum when they confess their boyfriend killed, r**d, stole or even kicked an innocent cat.
That's why I won't respect these women how can you rally behind that?
Never brought up race jfl. I brought up face and height and he probably fits one of those.I have an indian bf as a white women btw
Hes 5'11 and low mtnNever brought up race jfl. I brought up face and height and he probably fits one of those.
5'11" is literally 6 feet visually you foidHes 5'11 and low mtn
6ft and MTN proving my point.5'11" is literally 6 feet visually you foid![]()
U dont understand how many ppl would say its not lmao also I deadass dont gaf about his height i just want a bf 5'8+ im dating him cuz we like the same stuff and he's sweet to me5'11" is literally 6 feet you foid![]()
5'11 is identical to 6'0" all but in name and 1 inch. in European measurement system they'd go by CM which makes my point more transparent.U dont understand how many ppl would say its not lmao also I deadass dont gaf about his height i just want a bf 5'8+ im dating him cuz we like the same stuff and he's sweet to me
"European" they use cm everywhere but 3 countries i think5'11 is identical to 6'0" all but in name and 1 inch. in European measurement system they'd go by CM which makes my point more transparent.
Also i rlly dgaf if u rlly think im dating him cuz hes 5'11 (181cm) then ur retarded just cuz some women are like that doesnt mean every one is5'11 is identical to 6'0" all but in name and 1 inch. in European measurement system they'd go by CM which makes my point more transparent.
I'd bet every organ in my body that doesn't apply to men like me no matter how good we are.U dont understand how many ppl would say its not lmao also I deadass dont gaf about his height i just want a bf 5'8+ im dating him cuz we like the same stuff and he's sweet to me
I mean maybe it doesnt apply to u idfkI'd bet every organ in my body that doesn't apply to men like me no matter how good we are.
See there has to be a certain amount of attraction or it's friendzone or in my case repulsed.
jfl at degrading ur bf's race btwI have an indian bf as a white women btw
Have you've ever seen a 5'11 man next to a woman 5'4 (average height) he looks tall.Also i rlly dgaf if u rlly think im dating him cuz hes 5'11 (181cm) then ur retarded just cuz some women are like that doesnt mean every one is
Im not 5'4 anyway im 5'7Have you've ever seen a 5'11 man next to a woman 5'4 (average height) he looks tall.
just be 6'0" atleast, Mtn and still betabux theory.I mean maybe it doesnt apply to u idfk
I didnt even find my bf attractive until I knew him for like 6 months
Dude litrally stop complaining cuz i have a bf and u cant get a gfjust be 6'0" atleast, Mtn and still betabux theory.
Being a man's meat curtain isn't a flex.Dude litrally stop complaining cuz i have a bf and u cant get a gf
don't waste your breath, there's no winning in these types of argumentsjust be 6'0" atleast, Mtn and still betabux theory.
I do it all the time when arguing with ppl cuz theyre usually shocked I like an indian guyjfl at degrading ur bf's race btw
Lol atleast someone wants meBeing a man's meat curtain isn't a flex.