Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

question for female users

IMG_20250801_232048_978.jpg
 
Ignore any denial from them here. Just go on reddit or any forum when they confess their boyfriend killed, r**d, stole or even kicked an innocent cat.

That's why I won't respect these women how can you rally behind that?
 
Ignore any denial from them here. Just go on reddit or any forum when they confess their boyfriend killed, r**d, stole or even kicked an innocent cat.
U do realize alot of females dont like that shit dont you?
 
U do realize alot of females dont like that shit dont you?
I don't see females lining up for good men who aren't 6 feet or Chads? Point is they line up for the worst of men foremost.
 
Ignore any denial from them here. Just go on reddit or any forum when they confess their boyfriend killed, r**d, stole or even kicked an innocent cat.

That's why I won't respect these women how can you rally behind that?
no mentally stable girl would like a sadistic fuck who tortures animals
again macdonald triad
 
rural countryside white girl canon event
 
5'11" is literally 6 feet you foid :LOL:
U dont understand how many ppl would say its not lmao also I deadass dont gaf about his height i just want a bf 5'8+ im dating him cuz we like the same stuff and he's sweet to me
 
U dont understand how many ppl would say its not lmao also I deadass dont gaf about his height i just want a bf 5'8+ im dating him cuz we like the same stuff and he's sweet to me
5'11 is identical to 6'0" all but in name and 1 inch. in European measurement system they'd go by CM which makes my point more transparent.
 
5'11 is identical to 6'0" all but in name and 1 inch. in European measurement system they'd go by CM which makes my point more transparent.
"European" they use cm everywhere but 3 countries i think
 
5'11 is identical to 6'0" all but in name and 1 inch. in European measurement system they'd go by CM which makes my point more transparent.
Also i rlly dgaf if u rlly think im dating him cuz hes 5'11 (181cm) then ur retarded just cuz some women are like that doesnt mean every one is
 
U dont understand how many ppl would say its not lmao also I deadass dont gaf about his height i just want a bf 5'8+ im dating him cuz we like the same stuff and he's sweet to me
I'd bet every organ in my body that doesn't apply to men like me no matter how good we are.

See there has to be a certain amount of attraction or it's friendzone or in my case repulsed.
 
I'd bet every organ in my body that doesn't apply to men like me no matter how good we are.

See there has to be a certain amount of attraction or it's friendzone or in my case repulsed.
I mean maybe it doesnt apply to u idfk

I didnt even find my bf attractive until I knew him for like 6 months
 
Also i rlly dgaf if u rlly think im dating him cuz hes 5'11 (181cm) then ur retarded just cuz some women are like that doesnt mean every one is
Have you've ever seen a 5'11 man next to a woman 5'4 (average height) he looks tall.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top