- Joined
- Apr 5, 2025
- Messages
- 8,571
- Online time
- 24d 17h
- Reputation
- 16,075
When he met me I was bmi 25.2 im losing weight thoAre you also kinda overweight? not to insult but to confirm my suspicion he settled for a big girl.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When he met me I was bmi 25.2 im losing weight thoAre you also kinda overweight? not to insult but to confirm my suspicion he settled for a big girl.
JFL I figured everything. even being 6 feet, gymaxxed, betabux won't save you.When he met me I was bmi 25.2 im losing weight tho
He isnt gymmaxxed hes underweightJFL I figured everything. even being 6 feet, gymaxxed, betabux won't save you.
You'll settle for an autist, ugly, landwhale.
Fuck hypergamy.He isnt gymmaxxed hes underweight
Idfk what that means in this contextFuck hypergamy.
Well don't take my insults to heart i was just shocked at the craziness of this world.Idfk what that means in this context
Why would u even think hes gymmaxxed ? I told u his users where hes posted himself heres him for referenceJFL I figured everything. even being 6 feet, gymaxxed, betabux won't save you.
You'll settle for an autist, ugly, landwhale.
Holy brutal mog and he's 6'0".Why would u even think hes gymmaxxed ? I told u his users where hes posted himself heres him for reference
Ur shocked cuz im ND and borderline subhuman and actually have a bf am I correct ? U also are shocked I was overweight. Im like bmi 21.5 rn and getting to bmi 18 or 19Well don't take my insults to heart i was just shocked at the craziness of this world.
Im not even shallow?? Ive explained i like him cuz we like the same shitHoly brutal mog and he's 6'0".
Fuck you shallow bitch.
Not shocked because you have roast beef between your legs.Ur shocked cuz im ND and borderline subhuman and actually have a bf am I correct ? U also are shocked I was overweight. Im like bmi 21.5 rn and getting to bmi 18 or 19
Yeah so cuz im a woman everything is easy asf for me even tho in every way but romantically you are prob doing way better than meNot shocked because you have roast beef between your legs.
Also id send unfrauded pics but thatd be doxxing I only sent pics he posted publiclyHoly brutal mog and he's 6'0".
Fuck you shallow bitch.
That's so sad he's actually a good looking dude and he fucks you?Also id send unfrauded pics but thatd be doxxing I only sent pics he posted publicly
No he lives 16000km away from meThat's so sad he's actually a good looking dude and he fucks you?