Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

question for female users

JFL I figured everything. even being 6 feet, gymaxxed, betabux won't save you.

You'll settle for an autist, ugly, landwhale.
Why would u even think hes gymmaxxed ? I told u his users where hes posted himself heres him for reference
 

Attachments

  • 4332323_4285181_4280565_1722606965139.png
    4332323_4285181_4280565_1722606965139.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 4372666_4372627_20240706_212908_1.jpg
    4372666_4372627_20240706_212908_1.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240709_005256.jpg
    20240709_005256.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 8
Well don't take my insults to heart i was just shocked at the craziness of this world.
Ur shocked cuz im ND and borderline subhuman and actually have a bf am I correct ? U also are shocked I was overweight. Im like bmi 21.5 rn and getting to bmi 18 or 19
 
Ur shocked cuz im ND and borderline subhuman and actually have a bf am I correct ? U also are shocked I was overweight. Im like bmi 21.5 rn and getting to bmi 18 or 19
Not shocked because you have roast beef between your legs.
 
Not shocked because you have roast beef between your legs.
Yeah so cuz im a woman everything is easy asf for me even tho in every way but romantically you are prob doing way better than me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top