Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Question for women

She’s a Latina do you mind if your non black gf calls you n***a? Also do you mind if she calls you hard R?
n***a I don’t gaf who says it tbh. Cause let’s be real if I actually gave a fuck what am I gonna do jump through the screen and fight someone? Say it with a hard R for all I care there’s no reason to react. Shit you can say save Europe for all I care.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a I don’t gaf who says it tbh. Cause let’s be real if I actually gave a fuck what am I gonna do jump through the screen and fight someone? Say it with a hard R for all I care there’s no reason to react. Shit you can say save Europe for all I care.
W mindset

Ppl will never say the things they say online to someone IRL because they want to avoid confrontation jfl

Exactly. All of the save Europe “well well well” people wouldn’t even think about saying it to me in person.
This basically

This basically
Real. I can’t lie tho they are kinda right black people do commit a fuck ton of crime I can’t deny the statistics. I’m just tired of being being viewed as a bad person because of most ignorant people of my skin color.

Real. I can’t lie tho they are kinda right black people do commit a fuck ton of crime I can’t deny the statistics. I’m just tired of being being viewed as a bad person because of most ignorant people of my skin color.
And most child rap battlers are white people

The thing is you should never let other retards (even if they were "your" people) define who you are

Only low IQed individuals use muh statistics to determine what an individual is like

I once had on my Instagram reels a lot of girls videos popping up and they were all worshipping attractive guys but talking of them as if they weren't attractive
Example: nerdy guys>>> men who do math😍 men with beard>> I like my men obedient etc.
So I guess they get excited over attractive men but find a way to not say it's because of their looks? I don't understand why.
Those reels made me realize its over

I once had on my Instagram reels a lot of girls videos popping up and they were all worshipping attractive guys but talking of them as if they weren't attractive
Example: nerdy guys>>> men who do math😍 men with beard>> I like my men obedient etc.
So I guess they get excited over attractive men but find a way to not say it's because of their looks? I don't understand why.
Those reels made me realize its over
Women are legit the most complicated thing in our planet

More complicated than math

And most child rap battlers are white people

The thing is you should never let other retards (even if they were "your" people) define who you are

Only low IQed individuals use muh statistics to determine what an individual is like
W take. Save Africa

Bruh you got me confused now

You say that they're not but then prove that they're
No brother that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying because where bio machines we are very simple. When a woman or a man sees someone with good genes they automatically become easy for them.

Keep coping
Dont worry you will get some htb
An article with no sources

Holy yapfest

Keep coping
Dont worry you will get some htb

Most of them aren't even ugly