Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Question for women

wtf is this shitty analogy you alone is making the average IQ in India drop
No i am increasing the average iq of india tbh
Supermodels are rich themselves and have high status , i dont see why they need to be with ugly ogres unless they like the ugly men for their personality

They just need to moneymaxx, statusmaxx and use immoral tactics 🤣
Bruh like i said supermodels are rich and have high status so i dont see why thye need to settle for ugly men when they could get a supermodel high status man

Bruh like i said supermodels are rich and have high status so i dont see why thye need to settle for ugly men when they could get a supermodel high status man
They benefit more from rich guys with power. They cuck them anyway. But rich guys give you good experiences, material things you want, not having to work, favorable positions and opportunities. They may divorce for millions then marry a Chad and have kids too

They benefit more from rich guys with power. They cuck them anyway. But rich guys give you good experiences, material things you want, not having to work, favorable positions and opportunities. They may divorce for millions then marry a Chad and have kids too
Nope
they could get a rich good looking dude too but htye chose the ugly dude

n***a I don’t gaf who says it tbh. Cause let’s be real if I actually gave a fuck what am I gonna do jump through the screen and fight someone? Say it with a hard R for all I care there’s no reason to react. Shit you can say save Europe for all I care.
Save Europe. NO MORE n***a AND BROWN MIGRANTS!!!!!

Yeah but only for indians though
My ex sent me this 2 years ago when i was in a relationship with her
(It was night )
IMG-20220426-WA0000.jpg

no but when i am on my ovulation i can be strange ig.
edit: when i meant strange i actually think i am horny on my ovulation cuz i feel something down there.
You probably get mood swings that are frequent
This feelings can't be considered as horny because they can change within a minute
I have talked to several females irl about it ( I am that guy that she tells you to not to worry about)

You probably get mood swings that are frequent
This feelings can't be considered as horny because they can change within a minute
I have talked to several females irl about it ( I am that guy that she tells you to not to worry about)
Yeah i have mood swings and i get very angry during my periods
But on very rare occassions i do feel aroused though it is disgusting to admit.

Yeah women are more horny than men

But Chad only, and read books about Chads only, flick their bean or ride their dildos thinking about a guy they really really like (can be an another man than their bf) and/or fantasize about what this man will do to them.