Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Quit smoking

Ruben.F

I am 15 years old and have been smoking weed for around a year now. As I am getting more into looksmaxxing the more dedicated I get to it. Will quitting smoking improve my results?

Honestly personally I find that smoking ciggarettes have the effect of increasing testosterone and make your face less puffy and reduces your will to eat so if you are cutting smoking could be an alternative (all of this is complete unbacked bro science) but smoking does cause inflammation which could contribute to skin problems and overall fatigue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly personally I find that smoking ciggarettes have the effect of increasing testosterone and make your face less puffy and reduces your will to eat so if you are cutting smoking could be an alternative (all of this is complete unbacked bro science) but smoking does cause inflammation which could contribute to skin problems and overall fatigue
Thanks for the info, but I think smoking weed does also negatively affect sleep and stops bone growth so I'll be less developed at the end of my teenage years. Is that actually true or have i fallen for false information?
Would be cool if you knew anything bout that.

In my personal experience weed has only helped me fall asleep faster but I guess the actually quality sleep hours decreases. As of bone growth I am not sure, but I am also a teenager and would like to know that.

Pretty sure cigs increase some enzyme that breaks down collagen. Not good for long-term skin health since it's f*****g your collagen and elastin levels. Also smoker lines are not worth it.

Pretty sure cigs increase some enzyme that breaks down collagen. Not good for long-term skin health since it's f*****g your collagen and elastin levels. Also smoker lines are not worth it.
Will increasing collagen production help with my acne

Will increasing collagen production help with my acne
Not sure if high collagen levels helps directly w/ acne, but it'll definitely help with minimizing/healing acne scarring. But in general, keeping collagen levels high should be a priority. It's probably the single most important factor in looking young.

If you want help with acne, look into accutane. I'm in the middle of my accutane cycle and the results have been great so far. Might wanna look at the side effects or talk about it with your derm, but accutane is probably one of the most effective acne treatments out there.

Not sure if high collagen levels helps directly w/ acne, but it'll definitely help with minimizing/healing acne scarring. But in general, keeping collagen levels high should be a priority. It's probably the single most important factor in looking young.

If you want help with acne, look into accutane. I'm in the middle of my accutane cycle and the results have been great so far. Might wanna look at the side effects or talk about it with your derm, but accutane is probably one of the most effective acne treatments out there.
Thanks man, my acne aint that bad and I'm going to try an fix it with a change of lifestyle (working out different diet and skincare routine)

Cannabis increases a bunch of neurotransmitters. It increases the neurosteroids pregnenolone and allopregnenolone, which is a good thing. But it has some negative effects for males. I definitely would avoid it, especially considering your age.

„In males, THC suppresses spermatogenesis, reduces the weight of reproductive organs, decreases the concentration of circulating hormones (such as testosterone) in plasma, and affects some components of sexual behavior. In females, THC prolongs the estrous cycle and decreases the proestrous surge of luteinizing hormone inhibiting ovulation.“ — https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.98.3.793

I am 15 years old and have been smoking weed for around a year now. As I am getting more into looksmaxxing the more dedicated I get to it. Will quitting smoking improve my results?
Don't listen to people trying to justify smoking! Stop smoking and you will see instant results all around mental physical health

Yeah, stop smoking weed. It’s loser/idiotic behaviour. You’re way too poor to not be completely focused on skill/money/career/status, You should have like no leisure time. When you’re not at school you should be doing your own research figuring out stuff about the world, and/or doing multiple exercise sessions, and/or trying to get apprenticeships with people who have skills you don’t have (anything, cos you don’t know anything). Have maybe 1 hour of mental relaxation per day and do it sober. Watch TV, or scroll on social media, or chat with friends. Don’t masturbate either.

Weed is for doing once in a blue moon as a way to get more introspective on how you’re doing as a being, and figure stuff out more readily.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Looksmaxxing 5
Braelyn7 Looksmaxxing 1
pslgodduckz Looksmaxxing 14