Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Race in looksmaxxing ?

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
What is the race that moggs other races
and dont just say white peaple because white people are literally 5 different races
personally i think persian / arab mix , a Mediterranean mix and Nordic people stand out in terms of attractiveness

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
They have a unique charm
I'm lucky to have some Arabic genes
It is crazy that hebrews and Arabs are close racially ( both are semetic) yet there is a huge gap in terms of attractiveness
Maybe hebrews went down the hill because of incest

They have a unique charm
I'm lucky to have some Arabic genes
It is crazy that hebrews and Arabs are close racially ( both are semetic) yet there is a huge gap in terms of attractiveness
Maybe hebrews went down the hill because of incest
What race are hebrews? I thought Jews were just the tribe of Judah. What race are Hebrews and Israelites?

• Staff
What race are hebrews? I thought Jews were just the tribe of Judah. What race are Hebrews and Israelites?
They are part of the semetic groups and yes the hebrews are the Jews , but I didn't want to say Jews because a Jew is anyone that follows Judaism, so hebrews work better ( Israelites is a biblical name )

They are part of the semetic groups and yes the hebrews are the Jews , but I didn't want to say Jews because a Jew is anyone that follows Judaism, so hebrews work better ( Israelites is a biblical name )
I am not talking about their religion I thought there were two main tribes the tribe of Israel and the tribe of Judah that were two different groups

• Staff
I am not talking about their religion I thought there were two main tribes the tribe of Israel and the tribe of Judah that were two different groups
yea yea i got you , originally they were 12 tribes but then 10 got lost and 2 remained , they are all the descendent of Jacob anyway

• Staff
It depends really on the mix. Not every person of the same race or ethnicity will have the same features or look the same,
still there is some global features that defines every race

What is the race that moggs other races
and dont just say white peaple because white people are literally 5 different races
personally i think persian / arab mix , a Mediterranean mix and Nordic people stand out in terms of attractiveness
Not a race, but Brazilians on top, always.

In my opinion, mediterenian Greek/Italian chad, even with little arabic is the race that mogs.

Back