Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

RAD 140 Cycle Thoughts?

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
I'm planning on taking 10-15mg of RAD140 for 8-10 weeks. Then 4 week PCT of Nolvadex/Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 (20mg per day for weeks 1 & 2 then 10mg for weeks 3 & 4).

Anyone here have experience on taking any of the above compounds?

Anything else I should add? Maybe MK677 or some NAC and TUDCA.

@Rei @JackHanma
@Rei @Buddy Boyo @Nexx @JackHanma anyone else

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also anyway to counteract or mitigate the potential hair shedding?
I've heard some people say minox and fin or even RU58841 won't do much against RAD140 hair side effects.

I'm planning on taking 10-15mg of RAD140 for 8-10 weeks. Then 4 week PCT of Nolvadex/Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 (20mg per day for weeks 1 & 2 then 10mg for weeks 3 & 4).

Anyone here have experience on taking any of the above compounds?

Anything else I should add? Maybe MK677 or some NAC and TUDCA.

@Rei @JackHanma
@Rei @Buddy Boyo @Nexx @JackHanma anyone else
I would recommend LGD over RAD, personally

Nolvadex gave me chest pains when I took it during a dbol cycle

You wont want to go over 8 weeks on RAD you'll feel like pure shit

I recommend taking a DHEA supplement for some estrogen, add mk677 if you're bulking, NAC and TUDCA unnecessary imo

topical S4 for hair sides, though 8 weeks isn't gonna do any permanent damage, you're right that fin wont help much, RU might though.

8 weeks on minox is just gonna exacerbate the shedding honestly

Then 4 week PCT of Nolvadex/Tamoxifen
Just f*****g lol,,
where is the main pillar of PCT- HCG and rFSH
also 4 weeks of PCT is laughable
if u want to fully recover you'll have to run at least 1 year of PCT
,,but if wanna cruise for life on trt then....

also jfl at tamoxifen ,it is utter shit
take Clomid instead
just warning most of the SARMs on the market is fake

just warning most of the SARMs on the market is fake
Even sites like science.bio or chemyo?

Interesting I always heard people who go on 8 week sarm cycles take a 4 week PCT and are usually fine. I guess it varies from person to person. I should get blood work done before and after tbh.

4 week PCT and are usually fine
They cruise later ,4 weeks are for make the hpta axis somewhat active, there is something in biology like lose it or use it
But for complete recovery + fertilly u need a year
NAC and TUDCA.
also this is legit for liver ,also add melatonin 3mg it is stronger antioxidant than glucosamine,,,,I'm on 3mg for 1 year now ..it's legit

Even sites like science.bio or chemyo?
Most of the products sold online as SARMs contain either these unapproved substances alone -- sometimes in amounts different from what is specified on the label -- or other unapproved hormones and steroids, according to a study published Tuesday in the medical journal JAMA

SARMS are still in research phase, so it's really hard to source a legit thing

also how long have you been natty gymcelling??

also how long have you been natty gymcelling??
I was always a lean skinny f**k (2016-2018)

I officially started end of November 2019.
I bulked up to this by Jan 2020

2020 basically did nothing due to Covid closing gyms down.
July 2021 is when I started taking it seriously again and being consistent.

View attachment 21277
View attachment 21278
Don’t listen to that other guy he’s retarded

Don’t listen to that other guy he’s retarded
still can you elab what I said is retarded u dumb f**k

if u r talking about recovery-

The most studies of drug-related effects on fertility have been done on male contraception, and these indicate 67% of people recover in 6 months, 90% recover in 12 months, and 100% recover in 24 months without therapy[7]. With that said, the few studies involving anabolic and androgenic use indicate that some patients require longer periods to recover, even with therapy. Note that prolonged exposure to testosterone replacement therapy, age, and East Asian ethnicity are factors that complicate recovery[8]
[7] Liu, P. Y., Swerdloff, R. S., Christenson, P. D., Handelsman, D. J., & Wang, C. (2006). Rate, extent, and modifiers of spermatogenic recovery after hormonal male contraception: an integrated analysis. The Lancet, 367(9520), 1412-1420.
[8] McBride, J. A., & Coward, R. M. (2016). Recovery of spermatogenesis following testosterone replacement therapy or anabolic-androgenic steroid use. Asian journal of andrology, 18(3), 373

View attachment 21277
View attachment 21278
What kind of look r u going for? I would say u are at a good level rn.

Have you tried nuclei overloading? What are your opinons if you have?

@Rkelly

Lazar angelov looks too photoshopped to be natty achievable, but I will admit he has perfect muscle insertions. He supposedly got sick from abusing orals and dry compounds messing up his joints.
Trust me, it’s achievable natty.
79D38DD2-286A-4B5C-A708-558415E23146.jpeg

Have you tried nuclei overloading? What are your opinons if you have?

@Rkelly
I haven't tried it on every muscle group or done it as consistently as I would like but I do think it's legit for muscle groups that tend to recover quick and 'can take a lot of damage'. For example side delts, abs, calves, forearms, and biceps (I did nuclei training for biceps ((going to failure every day for almost a month)) and gained almost an entire inch I was also in a calorie surplus just fyi).

I've seen my delts can tolerate insane volume + frequency (can train them 3+ times a week directly imo). In one session I push my delts to the point that they are burning and can barely move but I feel completely fine a few hours later. Meanwhile areas like my chest will be sore for much longer and actually be weaker the following day if I try and directly target it again (needs longer time to recover I guess).

Generally speaking I think nulcei training works but is not optimal.
Aim for 10+ hard sets per week for a muscle group. Get enough sleep (8+hrs a night), stretch after workouts, and ice baths + EMS also helps.

U can achieve this natty-
(i timestamped)

this is the ideal body for me
Looks impressive in pics and with shirt off. But with clothes on and among other people he won't look like he lifts.
David Laid has this problem.

View attachment 21277
View attachment 21278
Nice frame. Doesn't look based on the pictures like your bulk was that successful but I can't tell. It very well may have been. Don't even consider steroids at this point. I doubt that training for 1 year with that physique that youre training properly. Idk if I just have crazy good genetics but look what I was able to achieve in 9 months naturally, having trained for 7 months improperly prior, now following the advice of Mike Israetel. I still have fat to lose before I look good but look at the mass I gained WHILE SLOWLY CUTTING.
6.jpg7.jpg