Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ranking each race / ethnicity I'd date

1. Japanese
1776815957304.webp

unironically f****t
 
anything besides a "please fuck me rn" from a woman is a false compliment, hard lesson to learn.
bro what the hell are u talm bout 🤔 🤔
 
I genuinely wonder if you're unironically posting this and delusional or just permabaiting
clearly you haven't talked to any woman at all so I'll spare you the embarrassment
 
you're gonna growup to be the htb+ brazilian models that rich men and chads marry when they wanna settle
praying to gandy dude I wish I looked like my ethnicity
 
I don't think anyone knows my ethnicity here but I get told I don't look American
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top