Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ranking of areas to be surgically corrected for a bang on average Normie

ggg112

I consider myself an average normie in regards to all the mostly important regions that are male aesthic highlights, (excluding the phenotype/harmony that usually comes with these traits): Hair,(Hairline, beard, eyebrows, etc), face, (cleaners, bony structure, harmony, etc), eyes, (color, shape, harmony), build, (muscle wise...lean, dense, bulky, etc...hard to structurally improve frame significantly....ie; clavicle lengthening), and height.

I'm curious to know what people's thoughts are in regards to order of importance, (best bang for your buck), for the areas listed above, or even top 3

If all areas are average

Jaw
Nose
Chin

People will say eyes but I've yet to see eyes that were significantly improved by surgery and worth the cost whereas there is countless examples for jaw, nose and chin for changing the face reliably and cost effectively.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for the response. To break down the jaw and chin area more, do you feel it's worth going conservative, (MSE treatment) ,first prior to going "all in" (BSSO and the like followed by custom implants), or just "all in," (orthognathic surgeries and custom implants only), and save the time and money that was to be spent on the MSE treatment for other procedures?

I'm leaning towards doing MSE first, then orthognathic surgeries, then custom implants, as my thought process is that I should build as much of a foundation as possible with my own material, (so to speak, via MSE), and as harmonious as possible, (even if the results are on the milder side), then reinforce what is needed via the necessary orthognathic surgeries, to have a solid foundation, and finally put the aesthetic finishing touches on via customized cosmetic implants.

Although MSE is the most affordable, and something that I could afford to do right now, and it would, in theory, be reasonable in regards to time frame to complete, and potential R.O.I. in regards to price and bang for your buck results in function as well as aesthetics. I'm not sure it is worth the potential sacrifices, for the potential results.

To receive MSE teatments from the closest provider, I'd have about a 5 - 6 our drive one way, each time pending traffic (Pittsburgh to Eastern Philly suburbs), for at least one office visit once a month, (usually more times though), and for at least the 6 months duration of treatment, (however the treatment can and usually is longer than that.

I was curious to know your thoughts, or anyone elese's thoughts are on what I described above.

Thanks again.

My opinion is a grain of salt. Others here are probably better but some retards also. I don't know about MSE but I do know this, I've heavy heavy steroidmaxxed before and got below 4% bf and my jaw was still not pronounced. I went to an ortho, visited a few actually and they told me I have a class 3 severe underbite. They showed a woman same issue as me and in her before after she literally looked 10 years younger. So in my case it will be braces which I've currently been in 9 months, in less then a year they want me to go for jaw surgery and I may go for both Jaws as well as genioplasty but have to see what surgeon says. Since I'm class 3 the surgery will be paid by my medical insurance so in my case it will probably be a big looksmaxx

But for others maybe not. See where you are recessed, that's what you need to fix

It’s pretty much impossible to answer this without seeing your face, but in my opinion... jaw > hair > eye area IRL (in pictures, eye area undoubtedly is the most important thing).

If your features are all “average” as you say, that would likely mean that your features are in proportion. You don’t want to f**k with anything if you’re OK proportionally; to try to explain this... getting a jaw implant to increase width would make your jaw look out of place in comparison to your zygos / forehead. Vertically, you can get away with a taller lower third (balanced/equal facial proportions = aesthetic, taller lower third/shorter midface = more masculine). If your chin width is proportional to your lip size, your chin will look odd if you get an implant to make it wider. The shit I’m talking about is basically “facial harmony”.

A good example of balanced ratios / extremely good harmony is Lachowski. 1B311235-FA54-4F79-8323-7DEB46505075.jpeg
His mouth is open here so you can’t really tell, but his facial thirds are extremely close to equal and the width of his zygos/jaw/forehead are in proportion.

An extreme example doesn’t have “perfect” or “ideal” ratios and proportions would be brock lesnar. Even though his ratios aren’t ideal, his face is terrifyingly masculine:

DC0FCE3A-0F65-4D7A-8CEC-7337CA1EEF60.jpeg
Jaw noticeably taller than midface, somewhat short forehead.

however, there are guys that don’t have “ideal” proportions yet dont look extremely masculine. Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio both have pretty short midfaces coupled with a tall foreheads.

balance is key, and if you really feel like all of your features “fit Together”, don’t do anything major.

It’s pretty much impossible to answer this without seeing your face, but in my opinion... jaw > hair > eye area IRL (in pictures, eye area undoubtedly is the most important thing).

If your features are all “average” as you say, that would likely mean that your features are in proportion. You don’t want to f**k with anything if you’re OK proportionally; to try to explain this... getting a jaw implant to increase width would make your jaw look out of place in comparison to your zygos / forehead. Vertically, you can get away with a taller lower third (balanced/equal facial proportions = aesthetic, taller lower third/shorter midface = more masculine). If your chin width is proportional to your lip size, your chin will look odd if you get an implant to make it wider. The shit I’m talking about is basically “facial harmony”.

A good example of balanced ratios / extremely good harmony is Lachowski. View attachment 19910
His mouth is open here so you can’t really tell, but his facial thirds are extremely close to equal and the width of his zygos/jaw/forehead are in proportion.

An extreme example doesn’t have “perfect” or “ideal” ratios and proportions would be brock lesnar. Even though his ratios aren’t ideal, his face is terrifyingly masculine:

View attachment 19911
Jaw noticeably taller than midface, somewhat short forehead.

however, there are guys that don’t have “ideal” proportions yet dont look extremely masculine. Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio both have pretty short midfaces coupled with a tall foreheads.

balance is key, and if you really feel like all of your features “fit Together”, don’t do anything major.
ideal proportions
latest.png