Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate and how should I improve

ash_isimproving9

I'm new to looksmaxxing so I wanna improve so what should I do from here onwards

Attachments

• Snapchat-1949488040.jpg
    Snapchat-1949488040.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 23
Haircut
Shave facial hair
Boost collagen
Chew

Might not be attractive by your standards but he has average/slightly above avg looks

he also has a terrible haircut and some unattractive moles and his entire upper eye lid is exposed i can’t see him pulling any 6+/10 girl
Hair is easy fix he could prob pull if he fixed fhat

Average looks also don’t mean he will pull
he also has a terrible haircut and some unattractive moles and his entire upper eye lid is exposed i can’t see him pulling any 6+/10 girl