Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

16 yrs old Rate me / What should I improve?

justsubway

I'm basically 6 ft tall (1,82 cm) and 60 kg. I'm working on gaining weight (in muscles, I've been going to the gym since ends of summer) and skin care. I also bought a gua sha a derma roller and castol oil for my eyebrows. What else should I work on?

Attachments

• image_2024-01-15_145356944.png
    image_2024-01-15_145356944.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image_2024-01-15_145406335.png
    image_2024-01-15_145406335.png
    151 KB · Views: 23
jaw area too

also be careful with the exercises
I remember one time when I was doing my regular rotation exercises, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck. I ignored it and continued with my exercises, but then my neck got stuck all the way to the left. my head was touching the arm. I had to stay like that for a week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember one time when I was doing my regular rotation exercises, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck. I ignored it and continued with my exercises, but then my neck got stuck all the way to the left. my head was touching the arm. I had to stay like that for a week.
That’s crazy, how’d you manage to fix it?

It was like a cramp i had pain when i tried and move my head back the the original place