Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rate brutally 17 6'1

jadxn

i wanna know every flaw and what i can work on WITHOUT surgery. cuz surgery is lame yk

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0595.png
    IMG_0595.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
how are those fraud

Lighting and angle are also perfectly manicured

dont fw the frauding, even in the first pic i can see how you are pulling your shoulder down and splaying your jaw out more to create a defined effect. a;lso front profile

how are those fraud
Send face front in mirror, natural lighting, 5-6 feet away, zoom in 2-2.5 or 3x do same for side profile

That is the most accurate way for pictures

For selfie, get natural lighting behind you, pull phone farthest from face, look at the camera for uee to be accurate, take the photo from a somewhat above angle

dont fw the frauding, even in the first pic i can see how you are pulling your shoulder down and splaying your jaw out more to create a defined effect. a;lso front profile
in the first pic my arm in the frame is pulling my hit back then my other is holding the phone

Send face front in mirror, natural lighting, 5-6 feet away, zoom in 2-2.5 or 3x do same for side profile

That is the most accurate way for pictures

For selfie, get natural lighting behind you, pull phone farthest from face, look at the camera for uee to be accurate, take the photo from a somewhat above angle

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 26
maybe like mid htn is accirate

yea some other guy gave me htn, said my nose and lips are holding me back dont know what i can do about that
Rhino is about it idk about lips

High mtn-htn

Looks like lips are pursed (making the bad lip ratio), looks like your squinting

I could be wrong
im not squinting and the lip thing i think i just have bad lip genetics overall dont know how to fix them

Wait you could be onto something he has the same pfp

Yeah nose is disproportionate, harming other than that is good

And I’m sorry but you must be making a face for your lips to look like that

Yeah nose is disproportionate, harming other than that is good

And I’m sorry but you must be making a face for your lips to look like that
im not its just that bad 😭

im just praying my face changes a lil bit more and maybe thatll fix it but im prob js coping
Dw about it that much, you’re a htn as is

Dw about it that much, you’re a htn as is
i was thinking about cutting my sides of my hair a little more to show more of my cheek bones but idk if i should or not