Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me 1-10 brutally honest

You have very nice high set cheekbones you must get them more defined and you will see improvement immediately

not terrible

you are average, with above average potential.

not terrible

you are average, with above average potential.
Said it better than me. I suggest you go for the prettyboy aritype because you already have the feature/hair for it. I say if you stick too looksmaxing for 1-2 years you might be able to reach the 7-8 facial attractive range

wait I didn’t see that you were only 15, in that case you still have years of development left. You definitely can ascend a lot

main flaws that I see are a recessed maxilla/orbital rim, poor zygomatic projection, bad coloring, and frizzy hair.

mewing may help the maxilla and orbital rim, also face pulling devices which you can get from the orthodontist or make one using parts from amazon.

mewing may also help the zygos (cheekbone) projection, as would palate expansion and overall bone growth.

what I mean by bad coloring is that your eyes are darker than your hair and your skin is pale. I would try to fix it like this:
1. Beta carotene supplements, sunbathing, and self tanner to get good skin coloring.
2. colored contacts, an eye lightening stack, or STROMA

use coconut oil in your hair and quit shampoo and conditioner, your hair will no longer be frizzy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
main flaws that I see are a recessed maxilla/orbital rim, poor zygomatic projection, bad coloring, and frizzy hair.

mewing may help the maxilla and orbital rim, also face pulling devices which you can get from the orthodontist or make one using parts from amazon.

mewing may also help the zygos (cheekbone) projection, as would palate expansion and overall bone growth.

what I mean by bad coloring is that your eyes are darker than your hair and your skin is pale. I would try to fix it like this:
1. Beta carotene supplements, sunbathing, and self tanner to get good skin coloring.

use coconut oil in your hair and quit shampoo and conditioner, your hair will no longer be frizzy.
Thanks bro, I've been looking at alot of tiktok stuff and found so much of the same bs "cerave cleanser, salt spray bullshit" and I needed to ask other people what I should do to look better so that I could understand other people's perspective. I've been looksmaxxing seriously for about 6 months and have made massive progress but trying to get to 8/10 before I'm 18 I hope

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Would palate expanded make my face wider? My face is already quite wide I've heard