Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me (advices needed)

marie

hello im a newcel and im very lost i need advice on how i could improve my looks
first pic was me a few months ago but i gained weight and my acne got bad so the second pic is me rn i know i look way chopped than before
third pic is my front face no makeup and last pic is my front face with makeup on
please no hate rate me and give me advice tell me what's wrong with how i look

Attachments

• IMG_9946.png
    IMG_9946.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8051.jpeg
    IMG_8051.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8048.jpeg
    IMG_8048.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7323.jpeg
    IMG_7323.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 46
rhino, genio, and either wear ur braids differently to cover ur forehead, try a different hairstyle, or just get ur hairline lowered

Rating - Low tier Becky
Soft maxes:
- Get curly hair it’ll give you much more appeal than braids I assume your hair is 4a - 4c
- Thicken your eyebrows a tad bit
- Gonna assume you’re young and your bones are still developing so don’t mouth breathe
-Debloat your face
Hard maxes
- You’ll need surgery for your recessed jaw if it doesn’t fix it’s self
- You’ll also need surgery for your filtrum if you feel like it
- And a Rinoplasty but not too much to where it becomes uncanny
You’ll be able to hit Hight tier Becky and Stacy lite if you’re lucky

thank you!!!
Also are you actually a newcel you aren’t ugly tbh you might not be rly attractive but I wouldn’t take you for someone struggling in dating

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also are you actually a newcel you aren’t ugly tbh you might not be rly attractive but I wouldn’t take you for someone struggling in dating
yes i just got into looksmaxxing today i am actually struggling in dating which is why i figured it might be because how i look like doesnt attract anyone

yes i just got into looksmaxxing today i am actually struggling in dating which is why i figured it might be because how i look like doesnt attract anyone
Do you get rejected a lot?

Why do u look so innocent 😭💀

Low MTB without make up, do you have any pics with?

i dont ask anyone out but every guy i've ever talked to never really complimented my looks and guys dont come up to me to ask for my snapchat or anything so 😭

i dont ask anyone out but every guy i've ever talked to never really complimented my looks and guys dont come up to me to ask for my snapchat or anything so 😭
Makes sense so you jus wanna max out I get that kinda in the same boat as you when I started

also i just saw ur avi, ur forehead failo isn't too bad with a hairstyle that has more volume, a curly afro would suit u well

Why do u look so innocent 😭💀

Low MTB without make up, do you have any pics with?
i do but theyre all taken with my front camera so it doesn't really feel like its the real me :/ third pic i had no makeup on but my skin was a lot clearer and lighter back in the winter time, summer glowed me down a lot

Attachments

• IMG_1801.jpeg
    IMG_1801.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5558.jpeg
    IMG_5558.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0378.jpeg
    IMG_0378.jpeg
    559.3 KB · Views: 20
also i just saw ur avi, ur forehead failo isn't too bad with a hairstyle that has more volume, a curly afro would suit u well
my hair isnt long enough to keep in an afro it would take a long time to grow it out how i want it but i could try changing hairstyles that shortens my forehand

i do but theyre all taken with my front camera so it doesn't really feel like its the real me :/ third pic i had no makeup on but my skin was a lot clearer and lighter back in the winter time, summer glowed me down a lot
You look much better in these

MTB

You look blasian

He’s right you have such an innocent face lmfaooo how old are you

No glaze but that’s surprising you look appealing tbh. Even when I was mtn I could get something I thought there’d be at least a couple mfs that would like you

No glaze but that’s surprising you look appealing tbh. Even when I was mtn I could get something I thought there’d be at least a couple mfs that would like you
She's probably the one rejecting based on what I've seen all the time

Is it okay if I ask what type of men are you going after?

Doing a lil study
what do you mean? i usually go for whoever looks appealing to me but not too appealing because then its too much pressure

some do but they wouldn't like me if they saw me without makeup to tell you the truth

some do but they wouldn't like me if they saw me without makeup to tell you the truth
Well you’re young man don’t worry about it too much you’ll grow into your looks and plus there’s surgery regardless you’ll end up pretty either way. I mean shit I was ugly as hell when I was 14-15 then ascended to Chad lite - Chad I’m sure you’ll be fine just take of your self and enjoy your youth man.

men go up to women all the time if i was more attractive guys would come up to me first😭
Tbh I wouldn’t expect this if I were you most dudes don’t even have the confidence to do that. Don’t even expect that to happen often after you ascend

men go up to women all the time if i was more attractive guys would come up to me first😭
You been watchin too much disney lately

Sure, it can happen rarely but statistically women have a far far much better chance when asking some1 out compared to men

Tbh I wouldn’t expect this if I were you most dudes don’t even have the confidence to do that. Don’t even expect that to happen often after you ascend
This

yeah idk girls at my school get asked out and talked to by other guys but they dont when it comes to me

You been watchin too much disney lately

Sure, it can happen rarely but statistically women have a far far much better chance when asking some1 out compared to men
even if i did asked someone out i think i would get rejected as i dont look my best rn

n***a I don’t even think a Stacy would have men coming up to her over and over tbh
A chad will have women swarming him

A stacy will be able to get almost any man she wants

Back