Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion rate me and give me some tip guys im 5'9 160 lbs and going gym like a 6 months my body fat is 10%

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
and im 17

5/10 average joe

1. get a better skin care routine to fix your acne
2. reduce the bloating in your face, you still look a bit chubby even though youre at 10% bodyfat
3. try sprinting to release hgh and increase your height by 1-2 inches naturally
4. strengthen your jaw by chewing on hard chewing gum

5/10 average joe

2. reduce the bloating in your face, you still look a bit chubby even though youre at 10% bodyfat
3. try sprinting to release hgh and increase your height by 1-2 inches naturally
what can i use for skin care and i will chew hard gums two times a day

5/10 average joe

Wrong. He is above a 5 at least a 6. He does have mild acne but its not that important

His jaw is fine. Doesn't have cartoonish chad jaw but doesn't have the dreaded "incel jaw" where his jaw is very concave

Reactions: Ada
Wrong. He is above a 5 at least a 6. He does have mild acne but its not that important

His jaw is fine. Doesn't have cartoonish chad jaw but doesn't have the dreaded "incel jaw" where his jaw is very concave
thank you

You are very handsome, you just got to use a facial cleanser. Although, your jawline is perfect and your body is perfect! Girls are gonna crush over you!

You are very handsome, you just got to use a facial cleanser. Although, your jawline is perfect and your body is perfect! Girls are gonna crush over you!
so thanks for your advices and for your good thoughts i am going to use facial cleanser thanks for your support!

If I were you, I would choose a shorter hairstyle. You have very short hair on the sides, and at the top they are voluminous and looks somehow asymmetrical or something. I don't know how to say it, but it kind of catches my eye right away.

try and lose a little bodyfat . and skincare routine an try another haircuts this looks @ss .( like mullet or wolfcut or something long I think It would suit ur face)

try and lose a little bodyfat . and skincare routine an try another haircuts this looks @ss .( like mullet or wolfcut or something long I think It would suit ur face)
i cant lose any bodyweight naturally right now because im already 10% my face is looking chubby because of i am teen and my hormon imbalance. i am trying to fix it and long haircut or short?? for me any advice for new hair models??

If I were you, I would choose a shorter hairstyle. You have very short hair on the sides, and at the top they are voluminous and looks somehow asymmetrical or something. I don't know how to say it, but it kind of catches my eye right away.
can u give me hair model advices??

can u give me hair model advices??
I think that the hair into your forehead suits yout but fron the side its too short on top- there is no flow, no texture. Try something like fluffy fringe, it think it might suit you if you style it.

I think that the hair into your forehead suits yout but fron the side its too short on top- there is no flow, no texture. Try something like fluffy fringe, it think it might suit you if you style it.
Thanks for the advice i changed my hairstyle top Side of my head hair is shorter rn