Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me and what can I improve?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Photo

Attachments

• 1708197071798158152770917913081.jpg
    1708197071798158152770917913081.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 25
you aren’t 16

you need anti aging first, debloat and lose fat.

you should fix your hairline and skin

Does losing weight have a significant effect on facial rejuvenation?
в первую очередь вам нужно бороться со старением, раздуть и сбросить жир.

тебе следует поправить линию волос и кожу

Just some friendly advice: grow out your hair and find a style that suits you, pick an eyebrow shape to stick with that frames your face well, take care of your skin, and maybe put on some muscle mass? I can't see your body, but from your face alone, you seem like the kinda guy that would be totally jacked, lol. Oh, and maybe try and balance your skin PH; I see you have some discoloration.

Just some friendly advice: grow out your hair and find a style that suits you, pick an eyebrow shape to stick with that frames your face well, take care of your skin, and maybe put on some muscle mass? I can't see your body, but from your face alone, you seem like the kinda guy that would be totally jacked, lol. Oh, and maybe try and balance your skin PH; I see you have some discoloration.
I weigh 170 lb, have about 126 lb muscle mass and 22-23% of fat, I think I should lose fat, not building muscles

I weigh 170 lb, have about 126 lb muscle mass and 22-23% of fat, I think I should lose fat, not building muscles
go on a shred, eat in a caloric deficit but high protein and go to the gym

you won’t build but you will at least maintain

go on mk 677 or GHRP+GHRH peptides to induce growth

you will gain height, grow your bones, gain muscle, lose fat, and help your skin

go on mk 677 or GHRP+GHRH peptides to induce growth

you will gain height, grow your bones, gain muscle, lose fat, and help your skin
It seems to me that I won’t grow up anymore, my parents are both 5’5, a couple of inches at most or I can?

It seems to me that I won’t grow up anymore, my parents are both 5’5, a couple of inches at most or I can?
Go running, sleep enough and if your really desperate use HGH to keep ur growth plates open

Go running, sleep enough and if your really desperate use HGH to keep ur growth plates open
hgh won’t keep your plates open only aromatase inhibitors