Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me brutally

Salim

So I’m 15 and 5,10 I don’t know what to improve maybe how could I improve bone mass on my face ?

Attachments

• IMG_2964.jpeg
    IMG_2964.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2878.jpeg
    IMG_2878.jpeg
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 32
So I’m 15 and 5,10 I don’t know what to improve maybe how could I improve bone mass on my face ?
You're good looking, you have potential, you have a good eye area and jaw but could improve more :

-eye bags (use ice around your eyes, sleep more, drink more water)
-cut your mustache ( doesnt fit you)
-fix your nose (too big -> surgery)

your current rating is 7/10

You're good looking, you have potential, you have a good eye area and jaw but could improve more :

Dont worry about the nose its not the main thing you should worry about for now

How can I slim it down without surgery?
you cant slim down a nose without surgery permanently, this is because the size of the nose is caused by the structure of the nasal cartilage which cant be changed without a surgery called rhinoplasty

Adopt a skincare routine and ice your nose area

You have good bone structure but the harmony seems off

n

based

Could I get a better pic like 3 but just more lighting on your face and no filers please?

If you want bone mass on face, you should boost testosterone, chew hard gum, and use face massager.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get rid of peach pizza mustache, trim and groom eyebrows, eyelash curler, grow hair, ice eyebags and face, and use face massager. What’s your weight bro?
I weight about 62 kilos

Yeah your right but if I trim my moustache I’ll look much younger
If you don’t want to trim it, you should darken it so it looks fuller; otherwise, you can trim it if you’d like.