Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me please + give some advices

honeymoon

Hey, i’m 16 male (5.11 - 178cm) who wants to be more attractive, i welcome any criticism and advices since i want to lose weight from face. I’ve been dealing with an eating disorder for over two years now because of my face, but i’ve never lost the face fat, only body fat.
Also my nose is large and i’ve been thinking about smashing it somewhere so i can get surgery, because my parents didn’t agree with the plastic surgery of my nose.

Attachments

• 92C2DFC7-FC3A-4F47-A7B6-D5AABDAA1CC7.jpeg
    92C2DFC7-FC3A-4F47-A7B6-D5AABDAA1CC7.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 74
  • C0CFF8E5-1BC9-4167-A6E6-FE5FB53441AA.jpeg
    C0CFF8E5-1BC9-4167-A6E6-FE5FB53441AA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 1D5BA178-71AC-4F33-9181-30F983639E2A.jpeg
    1D5BA178-71AC-4F33-9181-30F983639E2A.jpeg
    842.2 KB · Views: 75
Auch zu gesichts Abnahme gibt's Übungen und wenn du Probleme mit deiner Nase hast, kannst du sie auch leicht beheben
Wenn Sie zu dick sind, können Sie sie mit Übungen verkleinern und müssen bei den anderen Gesichtern Muskeln aufbauen
Ist sie krumm dann durch nur 1 Nasen Loch einundaus atmen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, i’m 16 male (5.11 - 178cm) who wants to be more attractive, i welcome any criticism and advices since i want to lose weight from face. I’ve been dealing with an eating disorder for over two years now because of my face, but i’ve never lost the face fat, only body fat.
Also my nose is large and i’ve been thinking about smashing it somewhere so i can get surgery, because my parents didn’t agree with the plastic surgery of my nose.
damn bro get a camera first
huh

first off dye ur hair black because it suits you better second buy some nice clothes that suites you thats all i could say as for now