Girlmeetsworld33
Newbie
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Messages
- 4
- Online time
- 4h 34m
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
fix colouring, ltbHi everyone, I just joined. I really feel chopped and want tips and help. I am very insecure. I've been called ugly my whole life, and had guys call me very ugly. Please help
ltbHi everyone, I just joined. I really feel chopped and want tips and help. I am very insecure. I've been called ugly my whole life, and had guys call me very ugly. Please help
darker eyebrows
til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.Don’t listen to anyone on here. You look very young. I promise you puberty + healthy food + good sleep + training will do sooo much more. It’s mostly genetics and age + habits that can change the way you look. Everyone here will recommend products and surgical procedures to “fix” you but I promise you it’s not worth it.
Just focus on yourself and don’t ask random people on the internet for tips on how to look better.
Who ever tells you that you’re ugly has problems of their own and they themselves feel like they lack stuff. So ignore them and just move on with your day.
Do what makes you genuinely happy and makes you feel secure.
Be nice to yourself and give yourself a little bit of mercy. In the end all of this flesh will be 6 feet underground. Focus on what matters.
guess I'm done for I'm 19til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.
til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.
17 is considered young. 18 is considered young. 19 is considered young. Their brain hasn’t even matured, you think their body/face has?til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.
Give yourself time, learn to accept the things you can’t change without risk and do what you can dp to look good.guess I'm done for I'm 19
Hahahahahha so funny yoguess I'm done for I'm 19
COOOOOPPPPEEEGive yourself time, learn to accept the things you can’t change without risk and do what you can dp to look good.
This looksmaxxing thing is honestly just the updated adonis complex.
People need to realise that looks are just part pf the puzzle.
At 19 you should be focusing on getting a good job. Good grades good whatever. As long as you know how to be healthy and independent.
I see who’s copingHahahahahha so funny yo
COOOOOPPPPEEE