Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me please

Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
4
Online time
4h 34m
Reputation
2
Hi everyone, I just joined. I really feel chopped and want tips and help. I am very insecure. I've been called ugly my whole life, and had guys call me very ugly. Please help
 

Attachments

  • tempImagek6XUTZ.webp
    tempImagek6XUTZ.webp
    329.4 KB · Views: 21
hltb.
Are you asking for advice?
 
Hi everyone, I just joined. I really feel chopped and want tips and help. I am very insecure. I've been called ugly my whole life, and had guys call me very ugly. Please help
ltb
 
Don’t listen to anyone on here. You look very young. I promise you puberty + healthy food + good sleep + training will do sooo much more. It’s mostly genetics and age + habits that can change the way you look. Everyone here will recommend products and surgical procedures to “fix” you but I promise you it’s not worth it.


Just focus on yourself and don’t ask random people on the internet for tips on how to look better.

Who ever tells you that you’re ugly has problems of their own and they themselves feel like they lack stuff. So ignore them and just move on with your day.


Do what makes you genuinely happy and makes you feel secure.


Be nice to yourself and give yourself a little bit of mercy. In the end all of this flesh will be 6 feet underground. Focus on what matters.
 
Don’t listen to anyone on here. You look very young. I promise you puberty + healthy food + good sleep + training will do sooo much more. It’s mostly genetics and age + habits that can change the way you look. Everyone here will recommend products and surgical procedures to “fix” you but I promise you it’s not worth it.


Just focus on yourself and don’t ask random people on the internet for tips on how to look better.

Who ever tells you that you’re ugly has problems of their own and they themselves feel like they lack stuff. So ignore them and just move on with your day.


Do what makes you genuinely happy and makes you feel secure.


Be nice to yourself and give yourself a little bit of mercy. In the end all of this flesh will be 6 feet underground. Focus on what matters.
til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.
 
til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.

til you find out she might be 17 with soft features lol. Give your soppy advice without context.
17 is considered young. 18 is considered young. 19 is considered young. Their brain hasn’t even matured, you think their body/face has?

Soppy advice? Is that what you call healthy advice nowadays? Get a grip of reality.
 
guess I'm done for I'm 19
Give yourself time, learn to accept the things you can’t change without risk and do what you can dp to look good.

This looksmaxxing thing is honestly just the updated adonis complex.

People need to realise that looks are just part pf the puzzle.

At 19 you should be focusing on getting a good job. Good grades good whatever. As long as you know how to be healthy and independent.
 
guess I'm done for I'm 19
Hahahahahha so funny yo
Give yourself time, learn to accept the things you can’t change without risk and do what you can dp to look good.

This looksmaxxing thing is honestly just the updated adonis complex.

People need to realise that looks are just part pf the puzzle.

At 19 you should be focusing on getting a good job. Good grades good whatever. As long as you know how to be healthy and independent.
COOOOOPPPPEEE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top