Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate my eyebrow transformation (I did them myself)

Not much of a transformation tbh, what did you use on them? If you haven’t already you should try minoxidil and/or rosemary oil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not much of a transformation tbh, what did you use on them? If you haven’t already you should try minoxidil and/or rosemary oil
I plucked them and cutted extra hairs off

I plucked them and cutted extra hairs off
There is definitely a difference and they have a decent shape but what you should really be trying to do is make them thicker and darker to increase your sexual dimorphism and eye area. I’d say try minoxidil and other methods to grow them, then go in with the plucking to shape them up after they’ve thickened up a bit.