coolbirds1221
New member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2026
- Messages
- 14
- Online time
- 4h 28m
- Reputation
- 4
running this for 3-5 months trying to get bigger/muscle gains, dimo and some height growth.
Tren 50mg weekly
Test c 250mg weekly
Erda 4mg ed
Ancriallies I'll be running are Nac + Tudca, fish oil, astragalus root, for erda just spam eye drops and use sevelamer 400-800mg at meals. Ill also be on cabergoline, telmistarn, tamoxifen, exemstane 25mg probably eod, for my sleep idk if I should get melatonin and magnesium glycinate and I'll probably need vit b6.
That's mostly it give feedback or what I should add to maximize gains.
Tren 50mg weekly
Test c 250mg weekly
Erda 4mg ed
Ancriallies I'll be running are Nac + Tudca, fish oil, astragalus root, for erda just spam eye drops and use sevelamer 400-800mg at meals. Ill also be on cabergoline, telmistarn, tamoxifen, exemstane 25mg probably eod, for my sleep idk if I should get melatonin and magnesium glycinate and I'll probably need vit b6.
That's mostly it give feedback or what I should add to maximize gains.