Angelm4xxer
Internet-Angel
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2026
- Messages
- 47
- Online time
- 9h 4m
- Reputation
- 34
Could anyone rate me in dms and give me advice on how to ascend? I’m pretty sure I’m subhuman currently but want to better myself!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ofc omg! R u 2011 or 2012?hai i’m f14 we can be friends
2011Ofc omg! R u 2011 or 2012?
I’m 2010 lol my bdays coming up too2011my bday is coming up
i can help
sure, i am doing something rn so i might take some time to respondThank u sm! Can I dm?
hi i can helpCould anyone rate me in dms and give me advice on how to ascend? I’m pretty sure I’m subhuman currently but want to better myself!