Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rectangular face shape

Alex7

Is a rectangular face shape basically just a wider oblong face shape?
I'm asking because I have an oblong face shape and would like a rectangular one. For that I would have to widen my mandible and cheekbones.

I'm asking because I have an oblong face shape and would like a rectangular one. For that I would have to widen my mandible and cheekbones.
I can't tell anything without a reference pic sorry my imagination is bad

U need to lose fat and get hair transplant

If u want and can then plz get canthoplasty

Everything else is solid sir

U will look very good when u lose fat and better if u get hair transplant and the best for natural potential when u get canthoplasty

its about the cranius

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its about the cranius
Doctor Barry Eppley said that by widening the mandible and cheekbones I could have a rectangular face shape. He sent some before and after pictures with the possible results. I deleted those pictures though.

Doctor Barry Eppley said that by widening the mandible and cheekbones I could have a rectangular face shape. He sent some before and after pictures with the possible results. I deleted those pictures though.
Eppley implant tryna bag u for ur money

hit the gym, shave the stubble, fix brows, fix your hairline (may need hair transplant), be healthy, mew blah blah blah
good luck
what if instead of mewing it was freaky mewing and instead of putting the tongue to the top of your mouth you put it up your ass

hit the gym, shave the stubble, fix brows, fix your hairline (may need hair transplant), be healthy, mew blah blah blah
good luck
Does my stubble look bad?

do you have a scan of your skull ? your jaw look round , maybe add some angularity

How do I do that? Fat loss? Surgery?
thats why i asked if you actually know how your skull looks , if you have good gonions and jaw overall , losing fat will ascend you
if not look for jaw implants , your chin looks decent tho

total eye asymmetry and negative canthal tilt, consider estrogen because i dont think canthal tilt can be changed, and u would pass easily imo

total eye asymmetry and negative canthal tilt, consider estrogen because i dont think canthal tilt can be changed, and u would pass easily imo
Won't canthoplasty chang my canthal tilt?