Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Rejuran, HA fillers ect..

CopeMaxxer

Anyone know a good reliable site to buy Rejuran and Popular HA fillers, also has anyone diy used fillers before?

Just wondering why are you wanting to diy inject yourself with filler, Is it because fillers are expensive? You probably already know this but fillers if they are injected into the wrong spot can cause an occlusion & stop blood flow to that part of your body, so be careful bro

wouldn’t recommend diy fillers

Save up for the real surgery when u turn 18

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just wondering why are you wanting to diy inject yourself with filler, Is it because fillers are expensive? You probably already know this but fillers if they are injected into the wrong spot can cause an occlusion & stop blood flow to that part of your body, so be careful bro
It's because i want to buy a sort of filler for under eyes that fully removes darkness and it isn't available in my country unless I DIY and my parents won't allow me

It's a salmon sperm filler that does wonder for your skin, I want it for under eyes since it quite literally eliminates all darkness
Sounds crazy is it legit tho?

Yeah I've seen a couple people who got it and researched quite a bit into it, relatively new thing but quite amazing from what I've seen so far
I would try but that sounds weird

Back