Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rent free inside his head

.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵

healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
31,545
Solutions
4
Reputation
136,752
Location
Hell
@umbrella @Randomized Shame @TonyDr

ban this f****t he dislikes every user here jfl

Screenshot_2025-08-16-22-59-59-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
 
so if you were a girl you could get pig banned but if you try to do it as a male you couldn't

also why would you want him to be banned
n***a I was joking chill out
I literally had " guy " in my title for months just so people don't think I'm a girl if I wanted to get him banned for a real reason I would have acted like he doxxed me or leaked dm's or wtv
 
n***a I was joking chill out
I literally had " guy " in my title for months just so people don't think I'm a girl if I wanted to get him banned for a real reason I would have acted like he doxxed me or leaked dm's or wtv
still didn't answer my question

why would you want him to be banned

but even if there's a reason who would larp as a fucking girl for more than 10 days tf
 
still didn't answer my question

why would you want him to be banned

but even if there's a reason who would larp as a fucking girl for more than 10 days tf
n***a I was literally texting the same people thought I was a girl because of that ban
 
I dislike stuff I don't like, use your head. Molecule?
shut your fucking mouth r****d

you dislike people because you're a sack of shit and you dont deserve to be here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top