.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have 324 dislikes from pig and you don't see me complaining about it@umbrella @Randomized Shame @TonyDr
ban this f****t he dislikes every user here jfl
View attachment 157212
he only does thatHe mass dislikes you too? wtf is wrong with this n***a
But you deserved theseI have 324 dislikes from pig and you don't see me complaining about it
well you're r****dI have 324 dislikes from pig and you don't see me complaining about it
bro you just summoned him get ready n***a@hasan I implore you to stop or I will have 50 bloods on your fucking front door step in 30 minutes
But you deserved these
n***a what did I dowell you're r****d
we didnt do anything to deserve them you did
annoying + larping as a girln***a what did I do
@pign***a what did I do
Yeah literally lied to meannoying + larping as a girl
not you only jflYeah literally lied to me
n***a what? I got banned on july 20th I think so how is larping as a foid for 26 days badannoying + larping as a girl
what was even the point of doing thatn***a what? I got banned on july 20th I think so how is larping as a foid for 26 days bad
yup and these retarded .org mods are refusing to unban me because they still think I'm a girl fmlYeah literally lied to me
get pig banned tbhwhat was even the point of doing that
get dick pics or what little f*g
He disliked me too@umbrella @Randomized Shame @TonyDr
ban this f****t he dislikes every user here jfl
View attachment 157212
so if you were a girl you could get pig banned but if you try to do it as a male you couldn'tget pig banned tbh
don't worry bro I'll gold rep youHe disliked me too![]()
You deserved it fucking liaryup and these retarded .org mods are refusing to unban me because they still think I'm a girl fml
Thanks I will ascend to Porneluis Huberttdon't worry bro I'll gold rep you(it counts as 3 normal reps)
n***a I was joking chill outso if you were a girl you could get pig banned but if you try to do it as a male you couldn't
also why would you want him to be banned
You can reach Chad with Gua Sha!Thanks I will ascend to Porneluis Hubertt
whatever, blended.You deserved it fucking liar
Does it work with zygo tapes too?You can reach Chad with Gua Sha!
You don’t lie to your friends face about your gender twicewhatever, blended.
I thought we were friends
still didn't answer my questionn***a I was joking chill out
I literally had " guy " in my title for months just so people don't think I'm a girl if I wanted to get him banned for a real reason I would have acted like he doxxed me or leaked dm's or wtv
twice??You don’t lie to your friends face about your gender twice
well is mass disliking for no reason apparently not enough?Accusation?
First you were a man, then turned out you are a girl and then you are a man againtwice??
SybauAccusation?
I dislike stuff I don't like, use your head. Molecule?well is mass disliking for no reason apparently not enough?
n***a I was literally texting the same people thought I was a girl because of that banstill didn't answer my question
why would you want him to be banned
but even if there's a reason who would larp as a fucking girl for more than 10 days tf
Also add lymph drainage massages!Does it work with zygo tapes too?
I'm a male nowFirst you were a man, then turned out you are a girl and then you are a man again
shut your fucking mouth r****dI dislike stuff I don't like, use your head. Molecule?
Seeing how you acted closer to a female just with a dickI'm a male now
Suck dickI dislike stuff I don't like, use your head. Molecule?
Interesting...First you were a man, then turned out you are a girl and then you are a man again
Why you're so angry at me? What I did to you?shut your fucking mouth r****d
you dislike people because you're a sack of shit and you dont deserve to be here
how do you act like a female over text?Seeing how you acted closer to a female just with a dick
bitchSuck dick
I dislike stuff I don't like, use your head. Molecule?
well you insulted me like 2 times without a reasonWhy you're so angry at me? What I did to you?
why don't you just dislike him back he has 50 posts he's an inch away from a negative ratioshut your fucking mouth r****d
you dislike people because you're a sack of shit and you dont deserve to be here
You acted like you are an e whorehow do you act like a female over text?
im not a r****d like himwhy don't you just dislike him back he has 50 posts he's an inch away from a negative ratio
Bro just do gua sha and relax, you will be a Chad then!Why you're so angry at me? What I did to you?