- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,186
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,329
im not very upfront so i will sugarcoat things icl
but ill do my best
but ill do my best
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me & don't sugarcoatim not very upfront so i will sugarcoat things icl
but ill do my best
like - u seem openminded
Inb4 who disHey!
What I like about pompom: she sweet and tender
What I dislike about pompo: T50 slave
Do I have pass with C40/C30 eyesWhat I like about pompom: she sweet and tender
What I dislike about pompo: T50 slave
like - u are very sweet, genuinely
Its OK I'm Peru Latin can't be racists
Do I have pass with C40/C30 eyes
like - sweet girl, so so so very sweet and girlyhiiii
like - great advice giver, u are a wise guy and i always appreciate what u tell meMe & don't sugarcoat
wdym i play on both sides..like - u are very sweet, genuinely
dislike - u don’t speak ur mind, u sometimes seem like u don’t have an opinion of ur own and u play both sides
both sides as in bc u dont have an opinion u are never on any side ig so u play both sideswdym i play on both sides..
i don’t know u sorryHey!

i don’t know u sorry![]()
Inb4 who dis
Inb4 who dis
like - i admire how u can stand by ur opinions even when everyone/anyone is against uI avoided the other obvious bait thread but I’ll reply to this one
like - so funny bro and in a unique way, ur one of a kind
Me next!
i don’t know u sorry![]()
pomp desu omg I'm cheesinglike - so funny bro and in a unique way, ur one of a kind
dislike - not active enough ig, there’s nothing to dislike
right right now go grill me a burgerpomp desu omg I'm cheesing![]()
me plsim not very upfront so i will sugarcoat things icl
but ill do my best
sorry i didn’t know u wanted oneYo I bumped 4 TIMEs and didn't get a review
would you still fw me if I was a hamburger tbhright right now go grill me a burger![]()
no it must have cheesewould you still fw me if I was a hamburger tbh
it's over for dairycelsno it must have cheese![]()
like - u have lovely taste!me pls![]()
thanks bosslike - u have lovely taste!
dislike - u remind me of delilahjones

cheese is life, i love cheese so muchno it must have cheese![]()
like - cant think of anything i guess its cool that u use big words and english isn’t ur first language
Can't a boy be bipolar ^.^sorry i didn’t know u wanted one
like - u are adorable like osaka
dislike - u say rude things out of no where and it throws me off tbh
like - u are so sweet and welcoming, u make everyone feel includedMe pls and don’t sugarcoat
Fairlike - u are so sweet and welcoming, u make everyone feel included
dislike - u are a hypocrite
Op eyes btw:What I like about pompom: she sweet and tender
What I dislike about pompo: T50 slave
so uncalled forWhat I like about pompom: she sweet and tender
What I dislike about pompo: T50 slave
sybau
Cmon girlie can't a guy jokeso uncalled for