Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

reply and i’ll say what i like and dislike ab u

What I like about pompom: she sweet and tender
What I dislike about pompo: T50 slave
racismo-no-racismo.gif
 
I avoided the other obvious bait thread but I’ll reply to this one
like - i admire how u can stand by ur opinions even when everyone/anyone is against u
dislike - way too aggressive, it’s scary sometimes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top